Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Girl With The Dungeons & Dragons Tattoo" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Girl With The Dungeons & Dragons Tattoo" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Let's hope this is more happening than last year's Countdown/LIVE thread... although granted, I think people may have been getting errors when trying to post last time.

Either way... Felicia Day guest stars... and she kind of looks like Amy Pond (Doctor Who's Amy Pond, not Supernatural's!) Only 4 more hours left for the East Coast! Start the countdown now

3 hours 21 minutes

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

and the forum and thread seem to be good

Wonder if the girl will tattoo anything on anyone. That was one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Revenge is always good
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-27-2012, 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

1 hour 18 minutes

Comment

21 minutes

----- Added 22 Minutes later -----

Its on

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

Not too sure how "Supernatural" this episode is going to be.

----- Added 34 Minutes later -----

taliking to a hermione bobble head haha

----- Added 39 Minutes later -----

Is SucroCrops building the same as LexCorps? and that opening was that from sallville too with the farm and that last building was it the daily planet?
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-27-2012, 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Anyone want to keep Jeff company in here, or is Once Upon A Time the only show people talk about live around here anymore? lol.

Comment

Ya seems like im talking to myself agian.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

You go Dumbledork

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Pretend he has boobs

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Pretty good episode so far.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Its a soap bomb
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-27-2012, 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Where are the 40+ viewers that are apparently viewing this supernatural thread? don't see em anywhere. Not going to say anymore since I came in here late, but nice episode so far. I love Felicia Day. Hope she comes back and doesn't get killed off.

Comment

wow that preview showed nothing

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                  Where are the 40+ viewers that are apparently viewing this supernatural thread? don't see em anywhere. Not going to say anymore since I came in here late, but nice episode so far. I love Felicia Day. Hope she comes back and doesn't get killed off.
                  Most viewers seem to be guests so unless they sign up they cant post hopefully some decide to. If not for this show hopefully they join for another.

personally i think now adays people are choosing Grimm over Supernatural.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                  wow that preview showed nothing
                  I thought the same thing and my friend was also saying how he hated it cause it didnt give us an idea about what was going on.
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-28-2012, 10:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎