No announcement yet.

The Person on the Other Line?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Person on the Other Line?!?!

Who is the person August was talking to on the other line when he fell out of bed? At first I thought it was Henry but, I doubt it could be him. And because it was a Baelfire/Rumple-centric episode I just assume it was the real Baelfire on the other line.

Baelfire is one option. There has to be an all knowing person on the outside along with Baelfire
    and maybe a few others. Somebody had to point them to Storybrooke.

Comment

I assumed it was Henry, but the idea that it might have been someone else is intriguing.

Comment

Clearly August is one of the Others, and was talking to one of the other Others on the phone. You see Storybroooke is just another 'Lost' island only this time there is Henry who is the Grimm Reaper who lures people into coming to Storybrooke.

...j/k
        Last edited by Degobunny; 04-23-2012, 07:21 AM.

Comment

These writers also wrtote "Lost", you can almost bet there will be an outside group with a completely different agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Who is the person August was talking to on the other line when he fell out of bed? At first I thought it was Henry but, I doubt it could be him. And because it was a Baelfire/Rumple-centric episode I just assume it was the real Baelfire on the other line.

I think it was Baelfire...how else would august know to call rumple "papa"? there are so many different terms that can be used for a father.

Comment

Ya im guessing its Rumples son too. Im just wondering what the plan was. Could it have just been as simple as finding out if Rumple did change and is normal now or could there be more too it. Knowing this show and how it does the LOST thing there is probably much more behind it. Im still thinking someone is going to turn out to be evil and be a villian for next season.

Comment

I thought he was talking to mother superior. Weren't they plotting together this whole time. Or am I confused?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  I thought he was talking to mother superior. Weren't they plotting together this whole time. Or am I confused?
                  It's very much a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎