Once Upon A Time DVD & Blu-Ray Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my dvd just wonder did anyone get the regular dvd and watch the second disc by individual episode? with me when i click the tallahassee episode to play it kind of stalls a bit before it start playing. but when i click on play all it auto starts without the hiccup. the disc has some slight scratches that arent noticeable unless you tilt the disc and it faint. so ya wondering if anyone else gets that slight pause cause usually dual layerer dvds do bu usually its mid movie or something. plus ive had like worst scratch discs and stuff that didnt even load on other player load on this one so it would seem odd for it to glitch from damage. anyone just wonder if anyone else notice that?

Comment

that disc i watched on a regular player and when i checked on blu ray it didnt have the little jumpy thing. i watched another disc today on my regular player and agian the first episode in the list had a couple jumpy things when started so im guess maybe it was the dual layer thing. guess the blu ray player just handles i better or something.

Comment

Not DVD/Blu-Ray related but, Season 2 just became available on Netflix and even though I don't have Hulu Plus, I'm sure it's also available on there too.

Comment

season 3 comes out august 19th.

Comment

Season 3 DVD out today.

Comment

any ideas if wonderland is coming to dvd/bluray

Comment

I think Wonderland will not come on dvd which makes me sad. It had a proper ending it should have been put out on DVD.

Watching the episodes again, season 3b was much stronger. Neverland was boring except for Peter. I am also warming up to Captain Swan, Emma makes Hook a better person and Hook brings out the snark/bravery in Emma. They are good for each other.

Comment

No clue about wonderland. thought it would have been out by now. perhaps they will release early next year?

still have 3 more discs to watch. going thru them slowly lol.

Comment

so im still trying to figure out why even as the savior emma didnt have to go back since she was born in the enchanted forest and yet neal who came through a portal has to go back why couldnt he have had some new memories and join his son and emma

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                      so im still trying to figure out why even as the savior emma didnt have to go back since she was born in the enchanted forest and yet neal who came through a portal has to go back why couldnt he have had some new memories and join his son and emma
                      Neal could not stay because he was not the savior and did not have the power that comes with it. Emma was supposed to go back to the Enchanted Forest, but unlike everyone else had a choice because of her ability to avoid the curse. The only one who couldn't go to the Enchanted Forest was Henry, because Regina needed to give up what she loved most to counteract what Pan had done at the well.

Neal in my opinion got a better death then majority of characters on this show. He got to die a hero and had a heartfelt onscreen funeral. The same can not be said for other characters. You want a real let down try being an August or Huntsmen fan.

Comment

Season 4 comes out August 18th. Like last seasons cover art this one has the basic look with a face and the apple but this time its "frozen" where its white and has icycles.

Comment

I really should be buying the Blu Ray sets so that I have the collections...but at the same time, I've been reveling in the fact that Netflix has been adding each season once the next is nearing its starting point.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎