X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time DVD & Blu-Ray Discussion

Looks like it's coming August 28, and the cover can be found at KSiteTV:

(With thanks to Andreas.)

Ooh, I love it .
    All the main players on the cover and that was a beautiful shot of fairy tale land with the golden swirl .

Comment

Nice cover. Wonder what the bonus features will be. probably atleast deleted scenes and commentary on a couple of episodes. hope we get some bloopers and making of the special effects.

I may or may not get the DVD. I really like the show but sometimes i usually wait before getting tv series on dvd.

Comment

The cover is slick and can't wait to buy this puppy on Blu-ray!

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        probably atleast deleted scenes
        There was like 18 minutes of "Skin Deep" that didn't make the cut, so I'm hoping to see some of that

Comment

It's the extras that make the DVDs worth wild for me.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I did see on Ebay that there is a DVD with the first 5 episodes on it.
          Last edited by jpfort1957; 05-03-2012, 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

in one of the recent interviews I thought one of the producers implied there will be a lot of deleted stuff on the dvd. (sorry the old memory isn't what is used to be!)
            I too will be buying it on dvd as soon as it comes out! Yes jp, there are the first five eps on dvd now. (I admit I have been tempted!)

Comment

More DVD details and a better look at the art:

If you use the pre-order link, it helps support the site, too, so I'd appreciate that

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
                in one of the recent interviews I thought one of the producers implied there will be a lot of deleted stuff on the dvd. (sorry the old memory isn't what is used to be!)
                I too will be buying it on dvd as soon as it comes out! Yes jp, there are the first five eps on dvd now. (I admit I have been tempted!)
                ya there are deleted scenes i saw on Amazon they had the first 5 episodes on dvd for like 50 bucks lol while the full season is like 35.

Comment

Since I have an august birthday I know what hubby or daughter will get me! I don't mind waiting for a few days past my birthday. the amazon price is great!

Comment

Ill probably wait till black friday when it will probably be 10 bucks but im going to see what my money situation will be. i have money broken down for certian dvds already so it depends how much i have left. I usally wait a while for tv shows to make sure its a show id stick with so id atleast have to see how season 2 starts off. Plus id wait to see how the packaging is just cause some tv shows do those slip sleeve things (like the simpsons or complete series sets) and i rather not spend money on that type of packaging. Hate those. Thats why i stopped getting the simpsons.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-05-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

DVD comes out this tuesday

Comment

DVD comes out today... it's a late birthday present for me (my b-day was the 18th) so I will have something to enjoy over the labor day holiday weekend! marathon time!

Comment

awesome let us know how the dvd is.

Comment

Okay finished the Once Upon a time series-- it was wonderful to see each episode at my leisure. i loved the fact that with my dvds I could pause and zoom in to see things I might miss normally. watching the eps back to back gave continuity to the various story lines. most of the extras on each dvd were merely commentary with actors/PTB on various eps. The fifth disc had the most extras-- the deleted scenes were very informative (most were finished FX-wise too) and added a lot to the stories. the bloopers were funny as heck! They showed the development of the character Belle from idea to casting to costuming. (OMG the costuming department is amazing!) there was a segment on turning the town (steveson I think) into Storybrooke-- very cool (the clocktower is complete CGI!)

Comment

Amazon has the first season up for 20 bucks on DVD and 25 on Blu Ray. Theres also other DVDs that came out a couple months ago that have had prices dropped a lot. Getting a head start on black friday sales it seems lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎