Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 194
  1. #1
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155

    Last movie you saw in the movie theater?

    I went through all the pages in KryptonSite Culture and as far as I could tell there wasn't a thread for this topic, so I decided to start one. Whether it was yesterday or last month or even a year ago or more, I would love to hear about it. I'll start it off.

    Titanic in 3D
    Last edited by gem65; 12-04-2012 at 11:03 AM.

  2. #2
    A Superman starflower69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    In Denial
    Posts
    21,905
    I love the movies and go as often as I can. The last movie I went to watch was:

    Hunger Games

  3. #3
    I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Location
    Hoarding the Pie from Ben!!!
    Posts
    47,103
    Last time I went to the movie theaters was in 2006, and I saw Cars.

    Im not big on movies, but the last movie I saw was Titanic on VHS None of that 3D nonscense. And I watched that yesterday for the first time since I was 11.

  4. #4
    Team Villain Leanerlaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 12
    Location
    In my mind palace
    Posts
    4,508
    I went to see Woman in Black about a couple of months ago, but I very rarely go unless theres a specific film I want to see

  5. #5
    Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Where the road calls
    Posts
    87,861
    Death at a Funeral - I rarely go...there are very few movies nowadays that are good enough to go see, especially for the price. I'll wait for most to come out on dvd.

  6. #6
    Forum Regular Clois4ever<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Location
    Well begun is half done...
    Posts
    372
    The last one I saw was: Safe House with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds

    I rarely go to the movies but I love to just sit home relaxed with a good movie and some sweets :P

  7. #7
    Avi by aotearoagal Degobunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Location
    The Fridge, nine levels down.
    Posts
    12,012
    Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows


    ...something tells me I am going to be going to the movies a lot this summer though....Avengers and the Amazing Spider-man are a must see for me. I will probably end up seeing The Dark Knight Rises and Total Recall depending on reviews though.

  8. #8
    Exalted Mistress & PTA gem65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    13,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows

    ...something tells me I am going to be going to the movies a lot this summer though....Avengers and the Amazing Spider-man are a must see for me. I will probably end up seeing The Dark Knight Rises and Total Recall depending on reviews though.
    My boyfriend wants to see all the movies I bolded. Not sure about Total Recall ​though. He loves comic book-type movies. His main criteria for a movie is that it has a lot of action. If he has to check for the time, then he knows it's lost his interest.
    Last edited by gem65; 06-15-2012 at 04:07 PM.

  9. #9
    Outdoorsman Mod Karafan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Midwest USA(avi. by Me)
    Posts
    85,681
    Knight And Day..It starred Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz and that was 2 years ago I think

  10. #10
    Avi by aotearoagal Degobunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Location
    The Fridge, nine levels down.
    Posts
    12,012
    Quote Originally Posted by gem65 View Post
    My boyfriend wants to see all the movies I bolded. Not sure about Total Recall ​though. He loves comic book-type movies. His main criteria for a movie is that it has a lot of action. If he has to check for the time, then he knows it's lost his interest.

  11. #11
    A Superman starflower69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    In Denial
    Posts
    21,905
    I love the movies...it's not the same watching on DVD...there's an atmosphere at the movies you don't get watching on TV.. There are so many good movies out this year! Spider-man, The Hobbit and The Avengers. These need to be watched on the big screen!!!

  12. #12
    I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Location
    Hoarding the Pie from Ben!!!
    Posts
    47,103
    Quote Originally Posted by starflower69 View Post
    I love the movies...it's not the same watching on DVD...there's an atmosphere at the movies you don't get watching on TV.. There are so many good movies out this year! Spider-man, The Hobbit and The Avengers. These need to be watched on the big screen!!!
    Yea thats exactly the problem for me. The atmosphere at the movies is gross and irratating to me. I really cant watch anything on TV with other people in the room Especially if its the first time im watching it

  13. #13
    A Superman starflower69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    In Denial
    Posts
    21,905
    Awwww.. I have this habit which I'm sure must irritate people ( I shout at the screen or talk in the cinema)....I do tend to get carried away! Not good for other movie goers so I apologise to all movie goers in here

  14. #14
    I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Location
    Hoarding the Pie from Ben!!!
    Posts
    47,103
    Yea I need complete silence when watching a film

  15. #15
    A Superman starflower69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    In Denial
    Posts
    21,905
    Sorry

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •