X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats awesome and encouraging!!

Comment

Are the screenings over yet?

Comment

I don't THINK they are... they just finished the post-production ADR...

Comment

Okay. But Im not worried at all. Ill be surprise if they don't pick it up and sad obviously but there is no way CW isn't going to pick Arrow up. So we'll just hafta wait for the news.

Comment

I know everyone probably read this already, but for those that didn't

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-pilot-buzz-2011-319631

Comic adaptation Arrow, starring Stephen Amell as the DC hero, and The Carrie Diaries with AnnaSophia Robb as a young Carrie Bradshaw, are both considered locks for series orders among the network's eight dramas.
            Primetime Pilot Panic: 3rd Hot List Update - Deadline.com
            No major changes in the standings at the CW with six of the network’s eight pilots still in serious consideration as the CW could pick up as many as 5-6 new series and be creative with scheduling, spreading them out throughout the season in cable fashion. The list of frontrunners continues to be topped by ARROW and THE CARRIE DIARIES, with BEAUTY & THE BEAST, FIRST CUT and CULT strong and the Hunger Games-esque THE SELECTION also in contention.
            ----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

From Variety.

At CW, the consensus on the likely pickups that emerged early last week hasn't changed much. Stars and producers of "Arrow," "Carrie Diaries," "Cult," "First Cut" and "Beauty and the Beast" seem bound for Gotham week after next. The only lingering question seems to be whether CW will make it a six-pack of pickups if "The Selection" makes the cut.
            Hopefully if Selection doesn't make it, we still get to save Nikita, which seems to be the only one that CW is considering to retain other than Gossip Girl. My guess is right now CW is going to see how well Nikita's final two episodes play out. If it does well enough, they might keep it and ditch The Selection. If it doesn't then its 6 new pilots.
            Last edited by Qcore; 05-05-2012, 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well the CW has already said that GG, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries were renewed. I think they should have shows after 9pm(central time) cause only two major shows a night? They could easily do 2-3 more hours during the week and have 2 shows on sunday.

Comment

The CW no longer programs on Sundays... they returned those to the affiliates and I doubt they'll ever be able to get that back.

Some of the new stuff they order might wait for midseason... like Cult... but I think Arrow will definitely be a Fall starter.

Comment

Not to mention it's very unlikely that they will ever take the 10/9C time slot away from affiliates either. I would think reclaiming Sundays would be easier than that, but for the time being 10 hours a week is all the CW is going to program.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                    Well the CW has already said that GG, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries were renewed. I think they should have shows after 9pm(central time) cause only two major shows a night? They could easily do 2-3 more hours during the week and have 2 shows on sunday.
                    I think they renewed 90210, Supernatural and TVD. Its likely that they'll be renewing GG for a final 13 episodes while the rest of the shows will likely be cancelled. Up until recently Secret Circle seems the most likely to be renewed, but right now I think Nikita seems to have a higher chance of renewal.

Comment

The only current CW shows I watch are TVD, SPN, TSC and Nikita but I'd rather have Nikita return than TSC. Sorry I got 90210 and GG mixed up. Ten hours doesn't give them much as they don't have any half hour shows.

Comment

Yeah but on the bright side, not having Sundays hopefully means they don't waste time doing stuff like a Top Model repeat to go after Smallville like they used to do on Fridays... that was so bad. I still think they need to get rid of Top Model and have all hour-long shows... I think eventually they could try comedies again but it has to catch their attention.

Comment

Yeah I don't like Top model or shows like that.

Comment

Things are looking great for Arrow - can't wait to see some footage and the promo shots (more costume pics, please!)

Keeping my fingers crossed for First Cut - really hope Justin gets the leading role he deserves.

Comment

UPDATE: I hear speculation that NBC’s FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER is unlikely to go forward, which would open up a slot for another comedy pilot. The chances of the network’s freshman Whitney to return also appear slim. PREVIOUS: Brace yourself: a wave of new series pickups and existing show renewals are coming our way this week. […]

Same as previous update which is a good thing. Arrow is still in the lead.
                              The CW is looking at picking up as many as 5-6 new drama series, probably to spread them out throughout the season. The list of frontrunners continues to be topped by ARROWand THE CARRIE DIARIES, with BEAUTY & THE BEAST, FIRST CUT and CULT strong and the Hunger Games-esque THE SELECTIONalso in contention.
                              Shelter isn't moving forward already. So its up to these 5 or 6 pilots to be picked up.

Comment

Arrow 5 things we know: http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/06/28/arrow-5-things/

Some new spoilers and conformations.

*SPOILERS*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎