No announcement yet.

Will there be an Alcatraz Season 2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be an Alcatraz Season 2?

What does everyone else think - will we get an Alcatraz Season 2?

I think we SHOULD, and who knows, maybe FOX could get some kind of a deal to pick up both Alcatraz and Fringe for another year... but the ratings aren't looking good. :-/

It's too bad FOX can't re-air the show over the summer to hook people who may have missed it before.

Either way, do you think it will be back? (Not should it; more "do you think it will?")
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Too early to tell
    0%

I think it should, and I think it will. Seems to have a pretty decent fanbase already after only 13 episodes.

Comment

I doubt it. The ratings just kept going downhill since the premiere. Out of the new shows, New Girl and Touch seem to be staying and Fox will probably (and should) decide to give Fringe a 5th and final season rather than give Alcatraz another go. It just didn't perform to what the network expected.

Comment

i dont know if it will but i'd like it to get a second shot.

Comment

I think they should give it a second season with a 13 episode order and if it does better, give it a whole 22.

Comment

Doubt it. Fox loves to cancel things, and Alcatraz didn't seem to be doing much to make them change that.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎