0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1- Really Bad
    0%

Andrew has a lot of crazy women in his life.

Comment

I enjoy these Eps...I do have a problem with Bridget lying to everyone she wants to be honest and trust her. Poor Bridget though...Catherine is evil.

Comment

i liked how we were finally getting answers but the web is still so convoluted. I have to admit, though, that I am getting so tired of Henry...

So Katherine cutting her wrists? Immediately thought it was a ploy (and was cheering Juliet for walking away and not getting sucked in). Then the reveal that she did mean it? I have to admit, still skeptical. Katherine staying with them and then the reveal that it was her prints on the pic was interesting. And oops, poisoned Bridget. If only she knew she had the wrong "Siobhan".

The whole Henry/Arbogast storyline though.
        Children's services taking the kids away? Tim saying he's going to make Henry and Shiv pay? (How must up those boys must be now, though. I mean, their mother dies, their father arrested, some strange woman who is pregnant spending time at their house, etc.? I feel sorry for them.)

The maid coming forward and then Siobhan trying to bribe her (and the maid squealing to the cops). I did enjoy the scene of the twins and was Siobhan about to smack her with the blunt instrument? This is why I don't believe her when Shiv says she would give up her revenge plans and run away with Henry. She hates Bridget too much.

And Henry still loves Siobhan? After everything? Well, I guess you can't help your feelings.

The scene with Bridget telling Macchado about killing the guy got a little confusing but things are finally coming to a boil. And Macchado running to the rescue. A nice end and set up for next week's.

So yeah, good ep but am getting kind of tired of Henry and Siobhan's storyline, I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎