Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "The Stable Boy"

According to TVByTheNumbers.com, this episode pulled in a 2.7 with 8.2 million viewers.

It's a series low, but a) it was up against yet ANOTHER country music awards show (seriously, how many do they have?) and b) pretty much every show has suffered on account of Daylight Saving Time / Spring.

DST has affected the show.
    Before D T S 3.4
    After D T S (just one week) 2.8
    So.......it's logical.

Comment

Hopefully the next episode April 22nd will do better. I am surprised how well Once upon a Time has been able to hold up against all the award shows it has been going up against.

Comment

Originally posted by Penca
        DST has affected the show.
        Before D T S 3.4
        After D T S (just one week) 2.8
        So.......it's logical.
        Yeah, it's too much of a dramatic drop for it to be anything other than DST.

Since it's something of a family show, it also sort of makes sense that kids are out with sporting events or whatever enjoying the last bit of light left in the day and not in watching TV.

Comment

I am surprised the ratings were so low for this ep. I really expected more people to be interested in Regina's backstory. Oh, anyone know why there is a two week delay?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
            I am surprised the ratings were so low for this ep. I really expected more people to be interested in Regina's backstory. Oh, anyone know why there is a two week delay?
            I'm pretty sure it's just a timing thing so ABC can air the last two episodes in May for Sweeps. But, then that's just my guess.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎