See Who I Am by Alessandra [A CastielxOC Story]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Who I Am by Alessandra [A CastielxOC Story]

Chapter One: Genosis

It was centuries ago, hell, this was still the time of Greek Gods; the air was still fresh and the stars glittered above like the way God meant it to be. She stared at the sky with wide, unblinking crystal blue eyes; the girl was created blind, but was healed by the hand of an Angel. She could see a little better than a man with far sightedness to give you an idea. Her long ebony hair danced behind her in curls, her pale white skin glowing lightly as the white cloth dress hugged her form. She was beautiful, to say in the least, but as she looked down, a bit of surprised crossed her features as man walked forward. He appeared rugged, eyes a bit stonic and his face emotionless. She gave a gentle smile, "Castiel.."

Her voice held a soft tone to it, one that the angel loved. She was beautiful, care free and very loyal to God himself, even though today's image was a few lowly Gods.. she reached out her hand, the man hesitately took it. "Alessandra..why did you call me here?" She pointed to the sky, and the man looked up to notice something rather magical to the girl's mind. Shooting stars, crossing the sky like fireworks. He felt warmth filling her, the innocent and naive girl was a wonderful creature. "Isn't it pretty? I'm glad God created those. His very smart, isn't he Castiel?" She looked over to him, wonder and pure happiness filling those crystal orbs. Castiel gave a small frown, but held his stonic face just for her as he nodded. "Yes, his very smart indeed."

She suddenly started tugging him toward the hill near by, the field opened up as she let his hand go and for a split second he felt a bit of dread cross his heart. He had no idea as to why, but it soon disappeared when she opened her arms out and giggled. "The moon flowers bloomed last night~! They're so pretty." And just as she said, the flowers bloomed out in the large feild. They soft glow the moon gave them lit everything up in the feild. She twirled around and laughed lightly. After a moment she turned to the angel and grasped his hands, staring into his face seriously; Castiel seemed confused, until she spoke. "Castiel, please promise me we'll never part. You're the only friend I have, I don't want to loose you to anything, okay? Promise me." Castiel stared at her, he was still confused, true he had not told the girl of his true species..but she wanted him to stay around? He offered a gentle smile before raising his hand to place on her cheek, dragging his thumb across her cheek bone as he nodded. "I can promise you, I'll never leave your side Alessandra." Alessa grinned happily and kissed Castiel's cheek. His heart thumped loudly for a moment at the feel of her soft pink lips.

As she pulled away, he stared at her with wide eyes, why had she kissed him? Humans were so confusing sometimes, but she seemed different in a way..as if something was missing from her very soul. He wouldn't dare check, it caused to much pain for their fragile souls. He never wanted to hurt her, ever. This feeling seemed new for him, he had never experienced such feelings before..

Something snapped behind them, the two turned to notice a man walking toward them lesiurely. Castiel could see his true face, a demon. He stood in front of Alessa protectively as she blinked. "C-Castiel?" The demon smirked, arms crossed lazily over his chest. "Ah, darling Alessandra and Castiel, a cute little couple. Don't you think?" Another man came out from behind him with a large laugh. "Indeed, what's the plan Leviathan?" Alessa stiffened behind Castiel, gripping his shirt tightly. "Kill the girl, the angel we shall question." Alessa's eyes widened, a whimper escaping her, "..A-Angel? W-What are they talking about Castiel?" Leviathan smirked as Castiel gave a snarl, "Oh, you don't know pretty thing? That right there is a precious little Angel. How cute, Castiel, not telling the poor girl. Were you planning on keeping this from her until she realized you weren't aging at all?"

Alessandra began to shake violently, she feared the demons but how did she know? "L-Leviathan, leave Castiel alone. J-Just take me instead." The demon smirked again, "Oh-ho-ho~! We got ourselves a little feminine hero here~ She's a catch there Castiel." Wait, where did the other demon go? He felt something splater against his back as Castiel's eyes widened, he turned to see the second demon pulling a sword from Alessa's back. "No.." He grabbed her as she fell, holding her closely to him. "No..no..no..not now..please..God.." He stared at her, a smile crossing her features as blood trailed down her chin, she stared up to Castiel with those wide crystal blue eyes. "I...'m..sorry.." She muttered, he felt her leave her body, something wet trailing down his cheeks as he tensed and suddenly screamed. The demons laughed lightly, until they saw a bright light. Staring at Castiel, the Angel picked Alessandra's dead body up and turned to them, his one blue optics bright white as they glowed. "I'll..kill you all.." Then a bright light flashed in the field as a few screams erupted from the demons. After the light died down, Castiel stood there with the beautiful girl in his arms, the demons turned to ash as they blew in the wind.

Castiel looked down to the girl in his arms, she was a mere teenager, nineteen at the most, her white dress stained in her own blood as her blue eyes seemed empty, faded..yet they held something Castiel had never seen before..pure love and devotion to Castiel and God..
    "Please..Father, she is a true being of yourself..please give her another chance.." He prayed, begging as he stared at her face. She was a true Angel in human form.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎