Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Hope Leads

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'm six years late with this story, but I just had to say that this was absolutely perfect! I started out revealing just one line at a time on my screen so that I wouldn't spoil the secret of who "she" was. I moved on to voraciously gobbling up everyone's theories - and being wrong with every one that I posed to myself. I gasped, I cried, I celebrated, I shrieked, I cursed, I shook my fist at my screen... This was such a wonderfully unique roller-coast ride of discovery. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And the way it ended... I gasped with tears flowing from my eyes with wonder at how beautifully you ended this. Thank you, again. This was just lovely!

Comment

• While also very late, I very much agree with the above statement. What a ride! I don't stop to read ALL the comments because I'm in too much of a hurry to get to the real story. And it was a spectacularly charged one at that. I was hoping for some of the future in the epilogue but even without that cherry, it was amazing.

Comment

• Beautiful.

Comment

• ♥️ beautiful.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡