Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sam & Dean meet in 2014 after all ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
    And you know this how? You keep stating what you think as fact when you have no evidence to back it up. And if the latter part of the season did take place in 2013, it still wouldn't be "at least October 2014" now.
    Because no other season on this series pans for a couple of months? Every season, even with sixteen episodes, have spread out an entire year. Plus an additional year that's passed...2014.

The only one coming off as arrogant in this discussion is you buddy. Again you're telling me that I am not thinking straight even though I do have valid points to back up my argument. You can't prove me wrong with any facts, 'cause there are none. Supernatural's timeline is a mess and all we can do is speculate.
    Not really arrogant when you're right

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      Because no other season on this series pans for a couple of months? Every season, even with sixteen episodes, have spread out an entire year. Plus an additional year that's passed...2014.
      Season six didn't.

Not really arrogant when you're right
      Well, there's a difference between thinking you're right and actually being right.

Comment

Season six didn't.
        After viewing what you can see with that senator's billboard/poster in the seventh season premiere, yes...it did.

Well, there's a difference between thinking you're right and actually being right.
        I can say the same...

Comment

I can say the same...
          No you can't because I am not saying that I'm right. Like I said before all we can do is speculate, the last time they mentioned what year it is was in "Frontierland" so there really is now way to know for sure what year it is now.

Comment

The last possible bit of knowledge on the year is in "Meet The New Boss" and it's 2012.

Comment

Yes, but I don't think that the show reached 2013 in season seven. I think the show will reach 2014 this season but it's not there yet.

Comment

Yes, but I don't think that the show reached 2013 in season seven. I think the show will reach 2014 this season but it's not there yet.
                No season has covered only six months or only a couple of months.

Plus, we'd already passed through Sam's birthday as well from those flashbacks last night.

Comment

I'm confused about what year it is too, but am leaning towards Anno_Domni's theory. Speaking of theories, did Sam live in a rose-colored half hour comedy while Dean was gone? Just him, Amelia, the dog, and the zany neighbors?

Comment

No season has covered only six months or only a couple of months.
                    Just because season 1-6 (however I still say S6 was like 8-10 months) covered a year doesn't mean that season seven automatically did. As a matter of fact, Emmanuel/Cas stated in "The Born-Again Identity" (#7x17) that his wife Daphne found him a few months ago. Which makes it very unlikely that last season spread out over an entire year, thus ended season seven in 2012.

Comment

Just because season 1-6 (however I still say S6 was like 8-10 months) covered a year doesn't mean that season seven automatically did. As a matter of fact, Emmanuel/Cas stated in "The Born-Again Identity" (#7x17) that his wife Daphne found him a few months ago. Which makes it very unlikely that last season spread out over an entire year, thus ended season seven in 2012.
                      Which means Castiel could've also been MIA for a rather long time until Daphne found him a few months ago, thus season seven could have still ended in 2013.

Edit: As well as the fact, which I just looked up, it was in Kansas where Castiel drowned himself to let to Leviathans escape and it was in Colorado where Castiel was living with Daphne, so Castiel had to be MIA for a while until Daphne found him which could've still been a couple of months and Castiel would've been MIA until that time.
                      Last edited by Anno_Domini; 10-19-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Jim Michaels said it's not 2014 in the series. Is the year the ****ing writers want.

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
                          Jim Michaels said it's not 2014 in the series. Is the year the ****ing writers want.
                          Show me the link where he said season eight is whatever year they want, otherwise it's 2014

Comment

they don't have to put Apocalypse back on, or use the colt, like Sam said : no matter what details you alter.... so basically the end would be completely different, but for me Supernatural's Series Finale would have Dean sacrifice his life t defeat a powerful and great threat so Sammy can have a normal life and end the hunt once and for all

Comment

Leaving one brother alive? That would be a horrible ending in my opinion. Either both brothers die or they both live.

Comment

Show me the link where he said season eight is whatever year they want, otherwise it's 2014
                                winchesterbrothers podcast for episode 8x01

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎