No announcement yet.

Room of Doors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room of Doors

Any guesses as to what the other doors in the bottom of Jefferson's hat go to?

I think one of them was definitely to Oz and maybe one to Narnia. What about Neverland?

There were something like 10 or 11 doors that I could see and they all must go somewhere.

oh the possibilities! so many doors so few seasons!
    okay another question- where is the hat now? in storybrooke? why didn't jefferson try to steal it from Regina?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
      where is the hat now? in storybrooke?
      Doesn't Emma have that hat now?

Comment

OZ, Narnia, Neverland, possible a world were everyone is animated Pixar style, the 616 Marvel world (main continuity for marvel), the world of TRON, a world for the talking animal characters such Winnie to Pooh and Mickey Mouse.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

I could even see them adding in Prydian as a world, though it would be similar the fairy tale world. I guess really depends on which properties they can get a hold of that Disney has some connection to.
        Last edited by Degobunny; 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Id assume the room of doors is probably what everyone is saying. its most likely different portals to worlds that in movies required the person to leave earth. Oz, Neverland, Narnia, maybe a door to the Monsters Inc facility (since that movie delt with doors), Halloweentown, The door to Kingdom Hearts, and perhaps a door to our world (which might be hidden or not known).

I wonder if Jefferson was the one who helped create the "Narnia Portal" that sent Emma to our world. Could be that Jefferson worked with Gepetto to open a gateway to this world.

I think the doors could be a good way for this show to bring in more abstract characters. We saw wonderland had like bright animated characters where in fairytale world even the non realistic beings like dragons and fairys atleast looked realisitic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
            oh the possibilities! so many doors so few seasons!
            okay another question- where is the hat now? in storybrooke? why didn't jefferson try to steal it from Regina?
            Do you mean the original hat that Jefferson used to get Regina to Wonderland? I guess he didn't want to risk giving away to Regina that he knows. Jefferson probably figured out why and how Graham really died. Then again we don't even know if Regina has the hat. It could also be in Gold's pawn shop [he seems to have everything] and Jefferson dosen't know it's there.

Comment

does anyone have a screencap of the Room of Doors? i know they looked different but maybe a still of it we can pick out if they have certian markings.

Comment

I found this on one of the screencap websites...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

here is another one...with a view of some more of the doors:

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Last edited by Degobunny; 03-26-2012, 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The main door that Jefferson is looking for..................is the door that takes him and his daughter back home......where she knows him as her dad.

Comment

Thanks Degobunny for posting the pics of the doors. Now we can guess which door leads to where. The green door that looks like green curtains looks like it leads to Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
                      Do you mean the original hat that Jefferson used to get Regina to Wonderland? I guess he didn't want to risk giving away to Regina that he knows. Jefferson probably figured out why and how Graham really died. Then again we don't even know if Regina has the hat. It could also be in Gold's pawn shop [he seems to have everything] and Jefferson dosen't know it's there.

yep that is the hat I meant! We need to check out gold's pawn shop...time to rewatch a few eps.

Thanks Degobunny for posting the pics of the doors. Now we can guess which door leads to where. The green door that looks like green curtains looks like it leads to Oz.
                      Those doors are great for our imaginations. I was thinking about Oz with the green door as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny

I found this on one of the screencap websites...

here is another one...with a view of some more of the doors:

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Thanks for posting those

Ya i think it looks like it could be OZ too.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

The red door next to the "OZ" door looks like it could be japanese or something. Maybe Mulan? The land of the dragons? on the other side theres some sort of weird shaped ovalish shaped door. Could be Tron? and the door next to that, the wooden one perhaps to Neverland? looks like it could be a door on a pirate ship. theres a white door that could lead to kingdom hearts. in those games when you get to the end there always seems to be a big white fancy door that leads you to the boss. Blue could be Atlantis but im thinking the Little Mermaid would exist in fairytale world and not her own dimension. Unless of course Regina kidnaps Ariel.
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-27-2012, 09:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎