0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Blah
    0%

I know they're supposed to be the bad guys but I really don't want the originals to die yet...they're too much fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
      I know they're supposed to be the bad guys but I really don't want the originals to die yet...they're too much fun to watch!

[SPOILER] i guess you haven't read the spoilers.. lol [/SPOILER]
      Last edited by Sugar; 03-22-2012, 09:26 PM. Reason: spoiler tags

Comment

Awesome episode.
        As always Damon saves the day at the end of the day - lol
        I think Damon should be more suspicious abt ppl (yeah right even more suspicious). He shouldn´t have fell in Sage´s trap of " I rather show you" shower scne. She just wanted to get into his mind and he didn´t realize that coz he was interested in "wow she´s hot, I just had sex with another gir but : why not?!
        And by letting Sage manipulate him he got doblecrossed and almost lost the only weapon that can kill Klaus and the others.
        Gladly, he´s not a quitter and he´s smart and intelligentand found out that hystorical sogne made of the white oak tree.

And Elena cries... again!! seriously, is there any episode that boring Elena doesn´t cry or be all judgy abt something or someone (mostly abt Damon)? Please, enough of that crying stuff.

Abby Bennet: seriously?? She left Bonnie again? well, I think she´s a way worse mother than Ester.

Stefan: well, well, well... Is he now back to the old Stefan way of existing? Or he´s a little like Damon, I mean, he´ll drink human blood without killing anyone?

Witchxraft: So, again, witchcraft will fix everything? Alaric is now back to sanity and to be a "normal" guy again? I´m tired of having the solutions for all sort of problems handled by the witches...

Comment

2's a company, while 3's a party! side note - Future Starts Slow, by the Kills is one of my favorite songs.
          Last edited by brandonwierenga; 07-11-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonwierenga
            Anothergood episode. 2's company, 3's a party! Damon, Rebekah and Sage like to have agood time, granted there's always a separate motive. IMO, the best of theepisode. Deceit and assist leaves Rebekah and Sage the victors, insuring bothRebekah and Finn's survival, rather all of the Originals-- or so they thought.Once again, Damon's intellect and wit brings him one step ahead. How can younot like this guy? Although, I'm not quite ready to see the original family go.>>
            Totally agree with you on that!! Damon IS the guy and I think it´s too soon to let all the Original family go for good.

Comment

I was frustrated that Elena didnt call Jeremy as SOON as she found out what that ring does and tell him to take it off, then she finally does call him and doesnt tell him a damn thing. Does she really want her brother to cheat death just to come back as a serial killer? Is she really that selfish?! And Alaric blacked out everytime he became that way so just because Jeremy said he hasnt talked to Alaric doesnt mean a Blacked out Jeremy didnt. And even knowing all of this can be fixed with surprise surprise, Witchcraft, why didnt Elena have Bonnie make some for Jeremy as well? Hell she could have him keep his ring and send him the stuff in the mail and lie to him about what its for since she loves deception so much, so hes safe. I mean really, what is this girl thinking?! Or heres a thought, Just TELL him Elena!
              Last edited by MannaBanana; 03-23-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Hey, did I get it right? I´ve just rewatchd the ep and in the final scene beyween damon and Stefan Damon said :
                I´m a philanthropist, restoring bridges, landmarks and hytorical signs made of the same whute oak tree as the wikery bridge"
                Then he unfolds the Wickerly Bridge sign
                Stefan - They thought all the wood was burned" or something like that. And then damon says:]
                Damon: " I sold my rage. You should have seen me"

Does it mean Damon was the one who fooled and doblecrosse d the vamp girls? Was him acting and performing all that rage in front of Sage and Rebekah in the bridge scene so they would think every single peice of the white oak tree was gone forever? when the truth was tjat damon already had fpund thatwooden plate in Alaric´s stuff?

WOW if it´s that so i say again I LOVE DAMON. HE IS THE GUY!!!!

Comment

My favorite part of the episode was the scene with Elena talking to Jeremy. It was nice to see him again. [SPOILER]I am so excited that the Originals are coming back in the next episode! [/SPOILER]
                  Last edited by Sugar; 03-24-2012, 01:38 PM. Reason: spoiler

Comment

10!

Okay...I wasn't bored...TVD needs more Cassidy Freeman...love her. I don't care for the whole Ric/Meredith scary movie stuff...but it is what it is. I kinda understand why Elena doesn't want to unload that type of info on Jeremy. Next week should be exciting.

Comment

I finally got around to watching episode 16 and 17 back to back last night and once again another stellar episode. I really must say ever since Season 2 this show really didnt have a single episode that left me unsatisfied, it has become such a great show over these 3 seasons. I am just wondering how long they can keep up that level. Hopefully as long as possible^^

I absolutely LOVE Sage. Not just because she is played by the wonderful Cassidy "Tess" Freeman (it was soooo good to see her again but also a little weird to see her for the first time as someone else then Tess. It was always like "Look tess is a vampire now" xD) but also she is such an amazing character and the definition of what vampires should be about: darkness and seduction. She is also confident and quite smart. If it was up to me I would make her a regular in Season 4 because she is that good and she can have great dynamics with the other characters. If they kill her off I am going to be so pissed. She and Katherine so far are the best female chars on the show IMO. I mean I like Elena, Rebekah and Caroline a lot as well, scratch that I love them - just not as much as Katherine and Sage. I must say I dont really like Bonnie though. I cant feel her or connect to her at all, her storylines are the least interesting to me and I wouldnt mind having her killed off somewhere down the road. She is baggage at best in my eyes and comes across as basically a Willow-ripoff.

I also loved that they finally brought Jeremy back in, I really miss him he is a great character. Dont really care for the Rick/Meredith relationship because I really dont like her. I enjoyed Rick going after her and trying to kill her that was awesome. Often it becomes very evident that Plec and Williamson come from the horror genre and really know their stuff when it comes to that genre (They both worked on the Scream trilogy together which was created by Williamson). as a big horror fan (especially slasherfilms from the 70s and 80s) myself I really recognize it when TVD is influenced by horrorfilms. In this case the whole Psycho rick-scene was one gigantic hommage to The Shining complete with trying to break through the door scene and everything. I absolutely loved it. I love when the show so perfectly blends emotion/drama with darkness and gory horror cause nowadays nobody seems to remember anymore that vampires are actually deadly creatures and that darkness, gore and blood belongs to a real vampire story as much as the S belongs to Superman.

TVD isnt all that good with witty dialogue or combining drama, emotion and horror with humor (while Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel actually wrote the book on that) but thats okay. I love how far this show dares to go and that its as emotional as its scary and bloody without ever bringing on the gore just for shock value but always as integral part of the story. a true vampire show. Really the best vampire story on small screen since Buffy and Angel ended their reign (at least on TV). Also that whole Rick-scenario in this episode had a very Scream-esque style as well. I loved it.

Damon (my favorite character. he is so the Spike of TVD) was amazing and entertaining as always and even though I am a total Delena shipper I really love him together with Sage or rebekah as well. they all got amazing chemistry with each other. I especially love Rebekahs character. Claire Holt is as brilliant as she is hot (and thats saying something). Even though I dont really like the Stelena relationship (It mirrors Buffy/Angel too much) I however do love Elena and Stefan as seperate characters. I think "Dark Stefan" this season was a mod edit blast and Paul Wesley was never better. I mean that scene alone where he beheads Klaus´hybrid in that one episode ? AWESOME! With Stefan its like with Angel : I enjoy them most when they go dark while with Spike and Damon it is actually the other way around: I enjoy them most when they are these loving but cool, tough and witty heroes.

For a long time Damon and Stefan were very similar to Spike and Angel which as a huge Buffy fan I loved. They both love the same girl, they are somwhat reluctant partners, always bicker with each other and were also not afraid to go at each others throats. there was so much Spike and Angel in there. But this episode put a new and very interesting spin on that which actually distincts them quite a bit from Spike and Angel. Which is Damon really showing that he loves Stefan and swearing to protect him from himself. I love that. I love it when the show explores the whole brother love between them that exists under the surface. Their relationship with each other is every bit as important as their ships with Elena and while I am a Delena shipper you could also definitely call me a Stamon shipper. I love the bromance between them and the show should really explore it as often as possible. It certainly made the last two episode very very good.

I also am a big fan of the originals. I love that whole mythology and story of them. I totally loved the backstory that was established for them in Season 3 and I loved it when they suddenly all showed up. And some of them are really among the best characters the show ever had like Mikael (he was AWESOME!), Rebekah, Elijah or Klaus.

Though I think Season 3 has kind of softened Klaus too much. In Season 2 he was known as this ultrapowerful supervampire that everyone kneeled before and people were afraid to even whisper his name. In Season 3 that aura of superiority has almost completely vanished. Klaus is a cool character but he should be so much darker, more evil and more powerful. he should strike terror into the hearts of his opponents, his very name should be infamous and feared. Instead virtually everyone stands up to him and gives him crap and even lectures him or challenges him. and because of that Klaus has lost a lot of his original (no pun intended) flair. I wish they would make him superior and scary again. he should be like Angelus on Buffy. Now thats what I call an evil vampire that people are afraid of, someone that brings utter terror and darkness into the characters lives. I want Klaus to be like that. I want him to be the bloody king of torture, the emperor of the vampire world.

That said I do not read spoilers on TVD because the show is so good with its revelations and shocking twists that I dont wanna ruin that for me so I generally only read the official episode descriptions. I am a little sad that the originals probably will get killed off at the end of the season because I would love them to become a part of the series and not just the big bads of the season. especially rebekah, klaus and elijah should not die. But at least some of them probably will. But whatever happens I just want them to make that finale BIG and have it knock the breath out of me.

Like I pointed out before something that I dont really care about is all that Bonnie stuff. I just dont like ehr character and all her family stuff doesnt touch me at all. great her mom is a cowardice mod edit who runs away again. so what? the whole Bonnie stuff has honestly become nothing but baggage that weighs the show down. I didnt even really care if she was mad at Elena or not. Elena is fine without her. Bonnie just isnt nearly as captivating and important as Willow was on Buffy who essentially had the same role (lead characters best friend and witch). So all the Bonnie stuff once again bored me in this episode, especially since her family stuff has no impact on the story whatsoever. The only bearable thing about those scenes in Caroline who I totally love. She is great and makes these scenes at least somewhat good enough for me to invest myself in them.

Without the Bonnie-stuff I would have probably given the episode a 10 but so I had to give it a very good 8. Nontheless a stellar episode. [SPOILER]Now I cant wait for the return of Klaus next week. [/SPOILER]And after that yet again a 3 week break (These weeklong breaks are starting to get on my nerves) before we head into the last 4 episodes and they are surely gonna be epic.
                      Last edited by Sugar; 03-24-2012, 01:46 PM. Reason: profanity and spoilers

Comment

I know this isn´t exactally an episode issue to worth a discussion BUT I have to say that I LOOOOOVED the sound track of this ep, especioally the song played when Damon was hitting on Rebeckah at the Bridge called Guilty Filthy Soul by Awolnation (it perfectly describes Damon´s and Rebeckahá soul right? lol) and also the one played at the Elena scene talking to Jeremy at the phone called Cant Go Back by Rosi Golan. Awesome songs. Really!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎