Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.18 "That Woman's Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life"

New Ringer tonight!

Here are images:

Images from the upcoming Ringer episode "That Woman’s Never Been A Victim Her Entire Life," featuring Sarah Michelle Gellar and Kristoffer Polaha
    10 - Excellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This Episode Hasn't Been Good This Entire Hour
    0%

The poll is expired.

Okay, well, I'm glad Andrew is going to live. Henry & Siobhan deserve each other. What losers. Basically, Andrew seems like a decent person; how in the world did he hook up with Juliette's mother? Where is Malcolm? Where is Andrew's partner? Did you see the look on Henry's face when he realized that Siobhan's family (with Bridget as Siobhan) loved each other? Did you notice Siobhan's face when Henry told her that her family (with Bridget as Siobhan) is tighter without her? I just noticed that the FBI dude does have fabulous eyes. Also, I don't believe that Siobhan really believed Andrew was going to kill her when he made that threat; I think that's just an excuse for her to use whenever someone (Loser!Henry) tries to call her on her crap. I'm giving this one a 7. It had its moments but it wasn't great.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 03-21-2012, 05:03 AM.

Comment

It Was...

an alright episode- it's too bad that it's looking like it won't be back for a second season, though (so much for the three-season story arc). Hopefully the writers knew to wrap it up for the end.

Comment

The season finale is airing in April, so the show is definitely done.

Comment

Has anyone said it's been cancelled?

Comment

^^ no official word yet and there's still a glimmer of hope it might be renewed, though things aren't looking good. I prefer to remain optimistic.

So this episode started out pretty exciting with Macchado chasing after the shooter (pretty clever to use the crowd like that). A Tarot card? Quick, ask Giles! *giggles*

Henry and Siobhan together made me wonder what do Henry's children think of all this? What do they know? I think it might be interesting if they ended up spilling the beans to someone by accident. It crossed my mind, anyway.

Finding out Andrew was going to be fine so early in the ep. surprised me a little. I figured that was going to get drug out a bit longer (til almost the end maybe?). Juliet calling Henry was a surprise as well.

I did enjoy Henry confronting Siobhan and accusing her of trying to kill Bridget and then kicking her out though.

"Hey Superman." I immediately thought 'wrong universe, Bridget!' seeing as how Ioan played Mr. Fantastic for Marvel.

So Andrew says Malcolm took a bribe? I thought "no way!" but then I remembered that Malcolm had just been told off by "Bridget" (really Siobhan) so he might have felt justified. And I liked that Andrew got the episode title quote again (he's only had it a few times, I think?).

Solomon searching Olivia's apartment (the old pencil-on-the-pad trick, eh?) and it was so obvious that Juliet was going to run (the wool was a dead giveaway to me even before she went 'missing').

Siobhan saying she was going to tell Andrew everything. Hmmm, I honestly don't know if she would have or not (some part of me thinks it was a ploy to get Henry to believe her/come back to her). But good thing she and Bridget were wearing the same clothes!

The reveal that Henry killed Tyler (sort of 'by accident') and that he gave the flashdrive to Arbogast as proof didn't excite me as much as I thought it would. But jeez, has every character on this show killed someone?

The dead body and Malcolm's ID, but it's not him. Did Malcolm take a page from Bridget's book and 'disappear'? Especially with money now.

And the final reveal (there were a lot this ep!) that the shooter thought they were shooting at Bridget.

So lots of reveals this episode but still lots of mystery. Andrew once again seems to be in the good guy camp (though still a bit of a creep and crook). And Henry and Siobhan are digging themselves in deeper and deeper.

Comment

10!!! This show is my guilty pleasure.

I really hope the game goes from Bridget hiding she isn't Siobhan to she is Bridget with Andrew & Juliet...I know she hasn't done the best in the past but she really cares for them and it sucks she can't be honest and they move from there...okay...Henry & Shiv. Ugh. Shiv is bitter and I cannot believe she would put so much blame on Bridget when her ex is sole responsible with what happened. Oh yeah...Henry.

Comment

I really like Agent Machado so I'm giving this one a ten b/c there was a lot of him in this ep. I think Machado could have some real chemistry w/Bridget if the situation was right b/c NC and SMG are stellar actors and their scenes together are too few. I want more. I actually kinda dig Henry and Siobhan's twisted romance too. And whoa! Twin confronting twin. SMG's the best against herself. It was like Buffy S7 all over again in that scene. AWESOME....even though it was pretend.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎