X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney References In This Episode

Which ones did you spot?

*Robin Hoods bow and arrow
    *The bottles that Rumpelstiltskin had reminded me of Ursula for some reason
    *and of course Snow looked more Disney Snow White like.

Comment

Genie's Lamp

Comment

The song Snow was humming was from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Snow was also wearing the red head-band thingie that Disney's Snow White has on in the movie.

Comment

I missed her humming "With A Smile and A Song"- glad ABC has the episode up already so I could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
            I missed her humming "With A Smile and A Song"- glad ABC has the episode up already so I could see it.
            Yes it was a riot hearing her hum that as she tries to kill the bird!

Comment

Oh rewatched tonight with hubby and spotted 2- used them in the quotes as well

Charming: all magic can be broken

Rumple: oh yes with twu wuv. --- from the princess bride.

and

grumpy: Let's show that king what Snow White and the Seven Dwarves can really do!

Comment

Was that really Robin Hood's bow? If so, that would mean that in this universe he didn't really have archery skills. He just had a magic bow. :/

Comment

may have been is bow and arrow. and based on how this series goes it could make sense that he would make a deal with rumple to win the archery contest in order to get with maid marian. Id guess a Robin Hood episode would most likely be in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                    Was that really Robin Hood's bow?
                    Not necessarily.

A bow and an arrow seems like a weapon that a lot of people use in Fairy Tale Land. Charming was able to shoot one back in "Snow Falls".

I mean, not every sword shown on the show is going to be Excalibur

I do think it's possible that Robin Hood could show up in the future, but the bow and arrow Snow used could just be some generic bow and arrow.

Comment

^^about the arrow/bow. Maybe it's cupids and the arrow hits the person you are destined to be with.
                      Rumple said he is invested in Snow/Charming future. Maybe Rumple never intended the arrow to hit EQ?(of course not letting Snow know that.)
                      Rumple did say that the arrow never misses its target so Charming running infront of it shouldn't matter...the arrow would of went around him and hit EQ IF she was the arrow's target.
                      Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 03-22-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
                        ^^about the arrow/bow. Maybe it's cupids and the arrow hits the person you are destined to be with.
                        Rumple said he is invested in Snow/Charming future. Maybe Rumple never intended the arrow to hit EQ?(of course not letting Snow know that.)
                        Rumple did say that the arrow never misses its target so Charming running infront of it shouldn't matter...the arrow would of went around him and hit EQ IF she was the arrow's target.

oh good catch! I can get behind that theory very easily. rumple is one sneaky dude!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎