Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Red Handed"

According to TVByTheNumbers.com, this episode drew a 2.8 in the demo and 9.123 million viewers.

That's quite a drop from last week (officially, a series low), so I'm guessing it's a combination of Daylight Savings messing with people (although in this day and age, that shouldn't happen since phones automatically update times) and the fact that it was a little darker and parents might not have watched it with their young ones.
    Last edited by savingpeoplething; 03-12-2012, 09:22 AM.

Spring break started for many this past weekend, and others start later. Spring breaks will be disrupting numbers from now through Easter weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      Spring break started for many this past weekend, and others start later. Spring breaks will be disrupting numbers from now through Easter weekend.
      That would make a difference, actually. If families are traveling on Spring Break, that could explain some things.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957

and with the time change and the beautiful weather in the midwest...many families are still outside at 8pm on sunday..... but those of us with forethought record it! I wonder if they record on demand numbers from the cable companies...they still have commercials and you cant FFDW through them!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
          I wonder if they record on demand numbers from the cable companies...they still have commercials and you cant FFDW through them!
          Networks count DVR within 3 days of air and I think On Demand is in there somewhere, but the big thing for all networks is the LIVE numbers. That's what they REALLY care about, so that's the best way to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎