Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the show is getting better?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the show is getting better?

For those people still watching... I know the first few eps were a little shaky, but do you think Alcatraz is getting better? I do. I'm curious where it's going to go next, and hope for a Season 2. But I was wondering if this feeling is just me...

Well I'm liking it more than I did when I first started watching it. But I dunno if thats coz its actually getting better or coz I'm getting used to it... plus it has Jorge Garcia which is a plus. Gotta love him in Lost.

Comment

It's too serialized. Every episode feels too much like a template of the last one. Not enough development on the 'mysteries.' LOST didn't develop mysteries quickly either, but every episode was something new. I love JJ Abrams and want his stuff to succeed so he continues pushing new material out, but this feels too boiler plate and boring.

Comment

The second half of the season got better because it felt like we were getting closer to answers where as the first half we got pretty much nothing. We also learned more about the characters themselves. I think Alcatraz started hitting it's stride, but it did it too late and lost too many viewers.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎