No announcement yet.

#1.19 "Cold Hearted"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.19 "Cold Hearted"

New Young Justice today! What did you all think?

Here are some images:

The Cartoon Network has released images and an official description for the March 10 episode of Young Justice, which is titled Cold Hearted.
    10 - Fantastic
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Left me cold
    0%

Really enjoyed DC Nation as a whole today. Young Justice is my favorite part of it as of now, but the Batarang demonstration was awesome as well as the New Teen Titans short. I really enjoyed seeing Young Justice fight alone-side the Justice League this episode and I loved the inclusion of Vandal Savage (especially since he looks like the V.S. from Justice League: Doom, which is great by the way). I really liked that Wally came to his senses and stopped thinking about himself so that he could save the girl. Count Vertigo was interesting this episode. I never thought Vandal Savage would take an order, especially from a B-List villain. Anyway, great episode, and great DC Nation this week, even if the new logo looks like a Band-Aid...

Comment

another great episode for young justice. I wish to see more of Robin and Superboy.

Comment

10! Chicken Whizee FTW!

Nice EP...are we to assume there are more "cold" villians?

Comment

I thought it was a good episode for Kid Flash's character development when it's his birthday and he learns from Artemis that Superboy and Miss Martian are a couple. The storyline with Kid Flash delivering a heart transplant from Boston to Seattle for a young queen is based on the first issue of the Wally West Flash series, except in the comics he was the new Flash at the time after Barry Allen's death. While that was going on, the rest of the team destroyed the fortress that created the snow. It could have been a dark episode were it not for the twist at the end that was well-executed. Good episode overall.

Comment

I missed it. Can someone tell me what will the DC nation's shorts be next week? Was there a preview for it?

Comment

This was actually one of the best episodes, in my opinion. Great to see the good guys legitimately win for a change, and good character focus for Wally.

Comment

I think its one of the best episodes yet, it had heart which is something some episodes have been lacking, more Superboy would be apreciated.

Comment

'Cold Hearted is a good episode. I gave it a 6. It was a good character story for Wally, as he must deliver a flesh heart to a girl who will die without it. He has to fight two super villains to get that heart to this dying girl. I like how Wally trick this villain into revealing his plan after he thought his plan to kill the girl was successful. Wally learn a Peter Parker type lesion that episode, and he did it after saving that girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎