No announcement yet.

#1.16 "You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.16 "You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail"

Talk about tonight's Ringer here! (3/6/12)
    10- Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1- Bad
    0%

I can't believe I missed 'Breaking In' for this! Ugh...I know they were setting up some of tonight last week...but I don't buy dark Andrew at this point. It seems like they know they are gone after this season.

Comment

I liked the part where Bridget told Machado that he has amazing eyes. Everyone loves to poke fun at Nestor Carbonell's eyelashes.

Comment

I thought the episode was great...lots of suspense at the end. I don't think Andrew is really going to do anything to Malcolm, because he knows he would loose Bridget/Shiv for good if she finds out.

Unfortunately a lot of the show is predictable, and I don't think it has a huge following, so it may not last beyond 1 season, but for some reason I think the CW will pick it up for half a season and see how it does before giving it the ax.

Comment

This episode was full of twists and turns again. I felt like I was trying to sort out who knew what when half the time.

But first Siobhan using Tyler and him taking him taking the flash drive (you knew that was going to end badly). Bridget choosing Andrew over Malcom, a new agent taking over the case (and Bridget maybe able to go home?), Malcom going to Henry? All things I didn't see coming.

Andrew was going to run with the cash? I felt a stab of disdain for him then.

The reveal that Vic was sleeping with Shalynn (sic?). No wonder he wants to take Bottoway down so badly (this time it's personal?). And when she said she had news my first thought was "she's pregnant" and sure enough...

Siobhan pretending to be Bridget to call Malcolm (and shouldn't he know her better than that? It didn't even seem like Bridget to me), Henry blocking her and Olivia and Tyler's meeting.

Macchado's flashback in a flashback (weird!) and Andrew at the hotel. I immediately knew Tyler was going to be found dead. I didn't think Andrew did it (too obvious) and then we saw Olivia with the flash drive. Did she do it? (I know they might have done it together but...).

Malcolm talking to Macchado and saying he was going to press charges and then Andrew at his door.

But as for Andrew being a bad guy...I would have said no way but after learning about the Ponzi scheme and his plan to run with the money I'm not so sure now.

I do think it was nice to have a break from Juliette and all that drama this episode.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎