No announcement yet.

I just wanted to say: Thank you. :-)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to say: Thank you. :-)

I just wanted all you FF writers, gem65, ebactl, Jadarite_18, BabyDee, phoenixnz and all the others to know, how much your writing is appreciated.

I've read so many fics over the past years and am still reading them that I even accumulated a backlog because RL work has been crazy in the past weeks.

But nonethless: Your fics will be read!

That is a really lovely thing to say. The fact that even though RL has you busy you took the time to let us all know how much you appreciate our work speaks volumes. Take care my friend

Comment

Hey, if you have a kindle or e-reader, I can give you some sites where you can download, if that would be easier...

I love having fanfic with me on my kindle!

Comment

I do have a Kindle and I have some fics on it, but often I'm too lazy after the copying from forum to word to connect my Kindle and I just print.

Comment

Oh, wow, THANK YOU!!!
          I haven't been feeling very motivated to keep writing Clois fics recently, but this was a good therapy.
          Not making any promises about updates, but I'm already working on some of the fics.
          However, I'll only post them once I've completed each story.
          That way, no one will have to go months waiting for updates.

Comment

I share in the thanks!.. I'm behind in my reading but all the efforts are appreciated!!

Oh.. try this site. I use it.. handy if you have a e-reader (like a kindle) of any sort. Or if you just wish to read without having to be 'online' so to speak.
            http://www.flagfic.com/ i use it if i start a fic thats finished. But it won't work sadly for fics here..only if they are at sites like fanfiction.net

Comment

Aww... Thank you! That's very nice.

I too want to thank, not only the writters but the readers too. If there were no readers, there would be no point in writing.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                I just wanted all you FF writers, gem65, ebactl, Jadarite_18, BabyDee, phoenixnz and all the others to know, how much your writing is appreciated.

I've read so many fics over the past years and am still reading them that I even accumulated a backlog because RL work has been crazy in the past weeks.

I agree with Leanne. It really was a lovely thing to say. Thank you so much.

Comment

Sadly, Smallville has been over for a few years and no new Superman-based show is on the horizon.

Fortunately, there are still writers out there writing for my two favourite couples, Clois and Chlark (and yes, I truly love them equally - it just shows how good Allison and Erica were on the show).

So, I wanted to renew my thanks to all you lovely fic writers, among them babydee, phoenixnz, tua33915 and others contributing here and on FF.net.

Last edited by DJ Doena; 08-05-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Karsten, I would hug you if it were possible to reach through the monitor. For me, writing is therapy in a way and it helps to know that there are people who enjoy what I create as much as I enjoy creating it.

Comment

Interesting thing is, Superman-based fanfics are the only kind of fanfics I read.

I tried a few other franchises but I just could not get invested as much as I do with Supes.

And even though I watch shows like Arrow and Flash, I'd much rather have a new Supes show on the screen (as a nice side-effect, it would probably spawn a whole new slew of FFs ).

And I'm still waiting for a Supes movie, who does Clois as good as the various TV shows did.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena

*melts*

Peeps like you are the catalysts that keep us writing years after the show has gone off the air. As long as we know y'all are still reading and appreciating the often-times thankless work that we do, we're happy to keep doing it.

Thanks for taking the time to show your appreciation, Karsten!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎