Page 1 of 466 123451151101 ... LastLast

WWE Raw and Smackdown #2

Since the old thread was at 10K posts, here's a new one!!

Talk about WWE Raw, Smackdown, NXT and TNA Impact here! Here's the link to the old thread.. http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...-and-Smackdown

Gone
    Heh, our new home. It's the first tv show (if you can call it that) in this section to get a 2nd thread.

Just repeating my predictions for tonight:

1) Raw Elimination Chamber for the WWE title.
    Jericho wins the title.It's what makes the most sense to me if they want to heat up his feud with CM Punk heading into Wrestlemania.

2) Smackdown Elimination Chamber for the WH title.
    Daniel Bryan retains the title.
    Now for all we know, Ace might announce the addition of someone else to the Chamber match and that could change the whole dynamic (I still can't believe Santino and Khali are in an EC match in 2012). But going by the current line up, I am going with Bryan.

3) Cena vs Kane.
    Cena wins.
    The fans keep losing.

4) Beth vs Tamina, Divas title.
    Beth retains.

Given time, Beth/Tamina will be very good. Same goes for the RAW EC. But I hope they add another match on the card instead of giving Cena/Kane 30 minutes of tv time.

As I posted elsewhere...

Kane Vs Cena? Who cares? Eve/Ryder will be a factor I am sure. Ugh.
    Who I want? Kane.
    Who will win? John Cena.

Beth Phoenix Vs Tamina Snuka? Beth...they will play this out till WM.
    Who I want? Kelly Kelly...but she isn't involved.
    Who will win? Beth Phoenix.

RAW Elimination Chamber? Punk will retain.
    Who I want? The Miz.
    Who will win? CM Punk...I'd be surprised if Jericho got it this early...WM will be his time.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber? WHO CARES!?!? Daniel Bryan.
    Who I want? Santino Marella.
    Who will win? Daniel Bryan...with no Orton...I don't see anyone else taking it...DB will keep the WHT till WM...hopefully Orton will be back or they actually give Barrett a shot.

Ha i got the last word in on the other... J/K I'll redo my picks for the new diggs here..

Jericho wins WWE title.. Fozzy has shows booked for the summer.. I'm thinking part of the return was to go into WM champ.. Its always better when the face is chasing the heel.. And Punk needs something.. He's a little stale at the moment..

DB retains I can't help but see the obvious triple threat DB, Sheamus and Orton..

Cena u would think has to win ending this feud.. We all know its all about Rock v Cena after EC (IT BETTER BE!!)

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Does anyone else think Sting is retiring and that's what he meant by his Tweet of "I'm done"?

Sting should just hang it up.. Quit floundering in TNA.. Even if he went to WWE he still 54.. Its over.. With the Hogan/TNA/Spike saga coming up, i think he's done..

Hats off to the guy that played his whole career in the minors.. Guess he did pretty well for himself without WWE. Taker v Sting is 10 years too old now its like Hogan v Austin. Everyone wanted it but the guys got too old..

Would Spike really reup with Hogan though? He doesn't have the best track record though when it comes to that stuff.

Gone
    Just a guess, but I think that Sting's tweet was part of a storyline. [SPOILER] I think he's supposed to get a shot at Roode in one of the upcoming PPVs. Better him than Hardy imo. [/SPOILER]

For all the bad press the wrestling community gives Hogan.. TV ppl and media types still love the guy ESPN gives him the time of day.. Rarely achieved by any wrestlers today..

Hogan's Q rating is thru the roof and thats what Spike will look at instead of TNAs overall numbers.. They arent wrestling ppl they're just execs and to them the Hogan brand is bigger than Dixie and Jeff Jarrett..

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

From wrestlezone..

[SPOILER]Several readers have sent in word that they have spotted injured WWE star Rey Mysterio checking into the Hyatt Hotel Downtown in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Additionally, injured WWE star Christian Tweeted a photo of a postcard from Milwaukee that reads "Love From Milwaukee." You can check out the photo at http://lockerz.com/s/185156609.[/SPOILER]

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

[SPOILER]hopefully this means Khali or Santino won't make it to the chamber.[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by McFly; 02-19-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here are my Elimination Chamber picks..

CM Punk
    Daniel Bryan
    Beth
    Cena

Picking both champs to retain probably isn't the smartest thing, but if it happens I'll be saying my usual 'oh those crazy writers'

My predictions:

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber- CM Punk retains, leading to Punk vs Jericho at WrestleMania.

Ambulance Match- Cena wins. Cena isn't losing at a PPV 6 weeks before WrestleMania. This isn't a type of match that would make Kane look weak for losing.

Women's Championship
    - Beth Phoenix retains, Kharma appears.

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber
    - I can't see both champions retaining their championships. I don't know if Sheamus vs Bryan is what they want for WrestleMania. They're probably building up towards Bryan vs. Orton. So here's my longshot pick: Christian attacks Santino, takes his spot, and wins the match, leading to Christian vs Sheamus at WrestleMania for the championship and a match between Bryan and Orton.

Gone
    I'd love to see Christian return tonight (just like he did at last year's EC), but they wouldn't ruin the surprise would they? It's not just his postcard. Joey Styles has also speculated if Christian could return tonight. Del Rio on the other hand...

I had a wild idea that Ace's announcement could be Brock Lesnar. It has a 1/1000 chance of happening, but I thought I should share.

Lesnar is a good guess! I didn't even think about that one.

Ooh, new thread. Shiny!

Anyway, I'm finding the chamber matches hard to call tonight. I could really see them going a couple of different ways. But, hi-ho, here's my picks:

Raw Chamber: Jericho. Again, could easily see Punk retaining, but in terms of a WM program, it does make more sense for Jericho to be champ and Punk to be the chaser. I mean, I think we're all assuming Punk is going to win at Mania, because Jericho doesn't look to be sticking around very long. So what, he loses the Rumble, loses the Chamber, then loses at Mania? Bit of a sucky return for old Y2J.

Smackdown Chamber: Bryan. And I don't even think that'll be right, but how the hell do you call this? The particpants look to be changing every 10 minutes. Orton's out, Santino's in, only Santino's spot might get taken by Christian/Mysterio/Lesnar/Goldberg/Ronnie Garvin. So who the hell knows?

Other matches I care so less about I won't even pick. It also looks like we're getting an unannounced match or two, which I hate on PPVs.

WZ Now reporting a "rumor" [SPOILER]The Rock may return tonight kicking off the feud with Cena.. WWE seems to be thinking that him coming back unannounced would be a smart move.. And a shot in the arm that this feud needs with only 5 weeks left.[/SPOILER]

Page 1 of 466 123451151101 ... LastLast