Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE Raw and Smackdown #2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by maasaloo; 04-06-2013, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• The Statue of Liberty is a great visual but only for those in attendance. Their decision to place it on top of the roof won't allow many camera shots to catch it.

Something else I was wondering about. Is the theme of this year's Wrestlemania repetition? It's not just the main event rematches we are getting. Even the theme song has been (over)used by WWE in the past. On Rock's birthday bash 2 years ago.

Comment

• Loving the new set. As for the repetition how ironic is it seeing as the big hit of this wknd is Evil Dead. Seems to be working for everything in the entertainment industry right now. Personally though I think Punk vs Taker will steal the show tomorrow night.

Comment

• Is that the real set? Looks pretty neat.

What are predictions for wrestle-mania? Steak to end I think.

Comment

• Yeah it's the actual set.

End the streak before WrestleMania XXX! Not if they want 70 thousand strong violent mob.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
              Yeah it's the actual set.

End the streak before WrestleMania XXX! Not if they want 70 thousand strong violent mob.
              haha

Trust me do some googling it will end. Top wrestling predictions says its over 20-1

The internet never lies!

Comment

• As usual I'll post my predictions on the day of the event, but the Taker match is straight forward for me. Can't see him losing.

Comment

• On the subject of the streak, here's my view on the event as a whole. I cannot shake this feeling that there will be shocks tomorrow night. I'm not saying specifically Cena heel turn or end of streak. But the three main events look so obvious and formulaic, that I think they're trying to catch us off guard. At the very least, I hope something about all three main events takes us by surprise.

Comment

• The way Punk is trashing his WM spot and the match with Taker; he'll either win or get squashed like he did to Taker back in their HIAC match..

If he's not trolling then he's more of a mark for himself than (sry Costas) Hogan, Bret, HBK and Flair.. And the sheeple follow his every move UGH

Comment

• He's really running up that cry baby rep.. How many ppl would die to be in a WM match with Taker? Well not Punk.. He says how bout Rock v Ziggler even put Ryders name out there again And thinks he (punk) should be in the main event v Cena..

Ok fine do that next year in New Orleans and watch the 25% filled stadium go crazy..
                      Last edited by McFly; 04-06-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Well it's no secret Punk has been unhappy with his spot for weeks now. To be fair to him, he did tell Peter Rosenberg (the best interviewer at these festivities) that facing Taker was the next best thing but you can tell he's pissed off. Did you read a recent interview he did where he basically said "Don't expect much because Taker won't be in a gimmick match this year"? Not sure how happy the latter was at those comments. For the record, I do believe that Punk should have defended (and lost) the belt at Mania but Wrestlemania weekend isn't the time to moan about it.

It's not just Punk though. Ziggler has been equally disgruntled. Don't know how much good he's doing to himself though. Ryder's moaning (as justified as it was) got him nowhere.
                        Last edited by costas22; 04-06-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Just imagine all the Punk "marks" heads blowing up if WWE does an 18 second squash like they did to DB last year... Part of me after seeing his crying act this week really wouldn't mind seeing that, but there's no chance of that scenario..

Comment

• Punk says what he thinks and has never done anything else. As he's said in interviews, why claim to be excited about his place on the card when he isn't? And to anyone that disagrees with him, well he's got an answer to that too:

(Linked for language):

Mod Edit....Eventhough it's linked it still can't be posted because of language..
                            Last edited by Karafan1; 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Not everyone can headline a WM sry. Don't care if its his dream.. He's still in a very high profile match this weekend and he's crapping on it like he's curtain jerking the show on youtube he's in one of the TOP 3 matches.. There's no need for that unprofessional-ism so blatantly out in the media the weekend of the event.. A match with Taker at WM and u still complain? Bret Hart has a list of 1000 guys who would love to be in that match this weekend..

Comment

• Originally posted by quinny06
                                Punk says what he thinks and has never done anything else. As he's said in interviews, why claim to be excited about his place on the card when he isn't? And to anyone that disagrees with him, well he's got an answer to that too:

(Linked for language):

Those are the interviews ive been seeing.. If hes trolling awesome.. But he buys his hype a little too much..
                                Last edited by Karafan1; 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎