No announcement yet.

Lilith's lieutenants?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilith's lieutenants?

After seeing the teaser of the episode, I really wish "Repo Man" was more about Lilith's lieutenant and not just the regular demon Jeffrey was trying to conjure up.

What was the name...Marek? Something like that? This is new information that showed Lilith had some sort of inner circle and I would've loved to see that in seasons three and four.

When was the opening scene supposed to have taken place? During season 4? Or 3 (I didn't see any caption with a year)? Because if it was season 4, I thought Sam & Dean were a little too cool with each other in that scene given what Dean found out about Sam pretty early on that season. I'm hoping it was somewhere in the middle of season 3 during that big time jump they took in that shortened season between when they found out about Lilith & when they began hunting her down to save Dean from going to hell. Maybe it was from then since Sam wasn't using his powers like he was in season 4.

Comment

There was a reference of Dean's death by Jeffrey, so it sounds like the 'four years ago' was during season three, which would explain why they were trying to get closer and closer to Lilith.

But, even if it was season four, I think there wouldn't have been much tension between the brothers since the month-long time between "Heaven and Hell" and "Family Remains" would have fit just fine and Sam wasn't still using his powers to the knowledge of Dean, so they were very "brotherly" during that time, up until at least "Sex and Violence".

Comment

Did it say "Four Years Ago"? I didn't see that on my TV. Maybe it was cut off because of the aspect ratio. But if that's true, then I think it would be season 4 because season 6 started a full year after season 5 with Sam & Samuel hunting together and not right after (or even 3 months after) season 5 like other seasons did.

Comment

Yes it did. Right at the beginning.

And even with the year jump between seasons five and six, the writers are forgetful to this, so the four years ago was in season three, since Dean's death was referenced.

Comment

Re-watched "Repo Man" and it seems that they did remember the one year time jump from seasons five and six. Sam's hairstyle, after a closer look, resembled his look during season four and they could have very well been looking for Lilith either during "Heaven and Hell" and "Family Remains" or during "It's A Terrible Life" and "The Monster At The End Of This Book". Both breaks showed a more brotherly love between Sam and Dean so there wouldn't have to be any tension at all.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎