Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Repo Man" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Repo Man" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

New Supernatural tonight! Count down and then talk about tonight's episode while it's on!

Images, previews, and more can be found at KSiteTV - http://www.ksitetv.com/category/supernatural/

5 hours 4 minutes

Comment

3 hrs 56 min 16.56 seconds.

Comment

2:55

Comment

2 hours 20 minutes

Comment

Only an hour left, East Coast!

Comment

30 minutes

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

7 minutes

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

about on

----- Added 36 Minutes later -----

nice getting back to some good ole supernatural

----- Added 40 Minutes later -----

haha Lucifer sticking his tounge out and the forked tounge.
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-17-2012, 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lucifer is nutty

Comment

I loved the episode, except the ending/resolution with the demon, which I thought was lackluster. I've been excited to see what they will do with Lucifer and things seem like they will get very interesting. I'm glad that Castiel is in the promo for the next episode, which won't be until a few weeks. What I didn't like was seeing Misha Collins in ads for one of those other stupid CW shows. I hope he doesn't get snatched up & made unavailable for Supernatural. Then again his character may be truly dead before the end of this season (if there is another one which now seems like there should).

I'm pretty sure the kid whose ear got cut off (Nora's son) was played by the same actor who played Evan in the Smallville episode Ageless (Jeffrey Ballard). Thankfully his role in this show & episode was much better.

Russell Sams did a great job in his role as Jeffrey. He convinced me that Jeffrey was a good guy & for the majority of the episode I thought he would unfortunately get possessed again & never expected that he became a serial killer & wanted the demon back in him.

Comment

The promo was definitely for the next two episodes and not just "Out With the Old", so Misha won't be in the March 9th episode. The CW does that a lot with their promos with combining episodes and confusing viewers.

I do agree with the lackluster part, or, more or less...that unexplained devil's trap in the warehouse. Why in the world would there be one in a demon's hideout? Just doesn't make sense to me. Other than that, I was fine with the demon showing up and then being sent back to Hell.

Comment

I was wondering about the devils trap too but then i thought that maybe he was going to use it to trap the demon once the demon showed up and keep him as some what of a pet.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎