No announcement yet.

Elijah and Elena

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elijah and Elena

I’ve been meaning to create this thread for awhile since I'm a huge Elijah fan and really enjoyed his moments with Elena. For whether you want them together romantically, just as friends, or just plain like their scenes together because the actors have good chemistry.

Here's a few old interviews I've found .

http://www.ksitetv.com/6281/the-vampire-diaries-julie-plec-talks-about-fan-favorite-elijah/#comments

The idea of a romantic relationship between Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Klaus‘ brother Elijah (Daniel Gillies) on The Vampire Diaries might seem crazy at first, but take a minute to really chew it over. There’s a spark, and you know it. Daniel knows it too, and he recently revealed to HollywoodLife.com that he’s a total Elena-Elijah shipper. ”It’s dangerous,” Daniel admits, “But I think there’s something intoxicating about the combination of Elena’s purity and Elijah’s ancient resonance.”
    Daniel says he finds the pairing to be “exciting and interesting,” and that it works on multiple levels.
    “She represents something magnificent to him, something he doesn’t see very often in people,” he tells us. “The fans are right; There’s a resistance and a purity, and the sexual tension becomes pyre between them. ”

Last edited by Sugar; 02-14-2012, 11:17 AM.

In an alternate reality I'd like Elijah with Elena and Stefan with Caroline, it's two relationships that I think would work great onscreen.

The actors definately have chemistry and I like Elena in the scenes she has with him, he brings something out in her I don't see with anyone else.

Comment

I don't see any romantic relationship happening between Stefan and Caroline, but Elena brings out Elijah's humanity and possibly ability to love someone. I like this, but falling for her, I doubt it'll happen except if she grows up and makes the best decisions !

Comment

I found some pretty for the thread since i can't make anything...

by Supagirl

It's a cute moment between them if you ignore what is really happening in the scene, which is Elena betraying Elijah.

Comment

I think it's a good idea to pursue but then I think it'd be a better topic to talk about but they both know it'd be better to not happen. And everyone keeps saying that in the Dangerous Liasions episode Eiljah doesn't drink the wine or drink and if you look closely he swallows.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎