Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dekabreak1000 View Post
    she said she was there to discuss a certain mermaid
    ok then i guess maybe i misheard lol. i guess if the evil queen is involved with Ariel there will be no ursala

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    No the Queen actually said before the maid comment about coming to see Rumple about a deal with a mermaid.
    ok i guess half of us werent paying attention like the rest of you. worst thing about good shows is that is easy to miss stuff cause your to into what happened moments before lol
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-12-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am curious if the Queen came to Rumple about making deal with a mermaid. What other deals has she come to Rumple about?

I loved Rumple this episode. To me it is clear at this point that Rumple will join the good side, and the Evil Queen will be the main bad guy in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    Well the queen said "It looks like its time for you to get another maid." so perhaps you misunderstood and heard mermaid instead of maid. Mishearing things happens to me all the time so dont worry about it
    i hear the mermaid thing before this scene you pointed out... idk i'll have to rewatch the episode LOL

Considering the highlights for the next episode, I think it's safe to say that it was definitely "mermaid" that she said when she said she wanted to discuss a certain thing.

But yes, I heard it too, actually.

Great episode...but I thought it was a bit weak in the beginning.

Awesome episode! I was screaming to myself when it was revealed Mr. Gold and Regina know about their Fairy Tale selves!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperVillain View Post
    Awesome episode! I was screaming to myself when it was revealed Mr. Gold and Regina know about their Fairy Tale selves!
    Well, it was known about Regina since the Huntsman episode. This episode just verbally sealed the deal, compared to her going down to her collection of hearts and smashing Graham's. But soooo glad to know that I was right about Rumple too!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
    Well, it was known about Regina since the Huntsman episode. This episode just verbally sealed the deal, compared to her going down to her collection of hearts and smashing Graham's. But soooo glad to know that I was right about Rumple too!
    Yeah, I remember that. There might have been another reason for her crushing the heart, so I didn't want to jump to conclusions.
    This episode makes me more excited for the series. They have some pretty strong villains going on with this show. I love strong villains!

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Atleast Rumple knows the Evil Queen can spy through mirrors.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Sneezey even got a 10 second, with one sneeze cameo in this episode!

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

After being in a coma for 28 years, David's brain is severly damaged................the proof is the Valentine's card mix up!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jpfort1957; 02-13-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I didn't know if I would like Rumple being the beast in the story, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

One thing that still bothers me about this show every week is that they seem to be struggling to give Emma something to do. I get that she's the Sheriff, but every week it seems like she's busting somebody on some trumped up charge that is beyond ridiculous. I get that it's a small town, but c'mon.

So did Belle kill Gaston when she cut the stem of the rose?

I was on the fence as to whether I was going to stick with this show. In all honesty, a lot of the Storybrooke stuff drives me batty. After this ep, though, I have hope for this show, and I'm going to stick with it.

Super Moderator savingpeoplething's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    Belles in the looney bin? Was the janitor dude the Mad Hatter? just a guess.
    It seems he and the nurse were supposed to be nods to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but that's a good point...the Mad Hatter could be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Exedore View Post
    Or that could have been one of his limbs. ;D

Gaston as the rose: Ahhh, you cut off my leg! D:

@Raissa: Yeah, I agree...the Storybrooke stuff is kind of boring me. It's like they're trying to find somewhat mediocre things for the characters to do so that it connects perfectly with what's going on in the Fairytale scenes. Granny and Ruby need some interesting scenes though. Ruby's most interesting scene (aka this one) wasn't too incredibly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
    Ruby's most interesting scene (aka this one) wasn't too incredibly interesting.
    I'm hoping she adopts Graham's wolf.

Cool is ariel around?

Quote Originally Posted by cathy14 View Post
    her hairstyle made me think of Cinderela's evil step mother
    good catch, I noticed that too on the third rewatch!

Quote Originally Posted by cathy14 View Post
    well since nobody else noticed it i might had heard it wrong...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

tonight's end was
    nope the mermaid comment was there See below....and yes the end was....

Quote Originally Posted by dekabreak1000 View Post
    she said she was there to discuss a certain mermaid
    Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    I am curious if the Queen came to Rumple about making deal with a mermaid. What other deals has she come to Rumple about?

I loved Rumple this episode. To me it is clear at this point that Rumple will join the good side, and the Evil Queen will be the main bad guy in the end.
    obviously the evil people in fairytale land do deals with each other.....

Yep rumple will be redeemed! although how did he "lose" his son? and with belle to redeem him will his son return?

Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post
    Atleast Rumple knows the Evil Queen can spy through mirrors.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Sneezey even got a 10 second, with one sneeze cameo in this episode!

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

After being in a coma for 28 years, David's brain is severly damaged................the proof is the Valentine's card mix up!!!!!!!!!!

Sidney is one sneaky dude! I am sure she sends him to other mirrors to spy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Exedore View Post
    my first thought was she neutered him!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast