Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Dangerous Liaisons"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dexter
    What if it also kills Elena?
    l

Yeah, that's what I've been wondering. But I think Elena doesn't care as long as Klaus is stopped. In the previous seasons Elena has been willing to sacrifice herself.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
    I think Esther's plan will falter in the end, as I think Klaus will figure it out and find a way to stop it.
    Yeah, I think Elijah is already suspicious...
    Last edited by Sugar; 02-11-2012, 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Elena isn't a martyr anymore. She confessed to Stefan that she wanted to live a long, normal life. She has also been growing past that phase this season. And honestly, why does Klaus need to be stopped? Damon and Stefan have murdered far more people and we don't want to see them die.

Comment

Please get this annoyingly sick fake Klaroline off my screen! Oooh Klaus can draw. Aww he drew a picture for Caroline. Oh he still has power over the boyfriend she seems to have forgotten about, the same one Klaus asked to kill her. So cute.

Esther wanting to kill her own children, I wasn't expecting that, but I don't even really care at this point. I'm already sick of the Original's... they're not even a threat anymore.

Stefan and Damon all dressed up was great to see.
        Last edited by LuthorKent90; 02-13-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
          To further add to Elena's stupidity, Esther was the one that was using Vicky to try to kill Elena, and now Elena is trusting Esther. Also, Elena is willing to help Esther kill the Originals even though she doesn't know exactly what the spell does. What if it also kills Elena? Man, this girl is dumb.
          Exactally!1 Esther said sheīd betrayed nature when she created the vampires and now she has to fix it... So her "children" are the original vampires whose blood created all the vampires in the world. What if by killing the Original vampires all the rest of their kind will be killed off as well, like Damon, Stefan, Caroline, etc...?? Doesnīt Elena know better??

Comment

This was just an all around great episode. I've been dying to know more about this family and this ep got me all interested in their family drama. Plus, seeing a softer side of Klaus, very charming man, isn't he? That drawing he gave Caroline was super romantic. I miss her and Ty though. Those two are good together, but I suppose we can't let ourselves get bored with them, and Klaus makes for an interesting relationship. She's all "NO, you're bad. I'm not wearing that beautiful gown...wait...I am." And he was all, "Oh, you're collateral damage, and now I really wanna kiss you and fly you to Paris." IT's too FUN to watch. I get a kick out of it! Plus, gotta love that Stelena porch scene, AWWW! Stefan! You make me wanna cry all the time. And, then Damon...oh how I love it when you get all feisty and frisky....tsk tsk tsk...although Rebekah is a hottie, Elena's gonna be pissed! [I didn't really mean for that to rhyme. LOL]. Oh, how I can't wait for the fall out from this disaster. This show isn't all uplifting like Smallville was, but they sure do know how to keep me on the edge of my seat!!! 10.

Comment

Loved :
              -Caroline rejecting Klaus and a bit smiling while she was listening to Tyler message (She is truly, madly, deeply in love with Tyler and no one else!)
              -Damon/Rebekah : I want MORE!!!!!!!
              -Elena/Elijah on the parking
              -Esther's plan
              -Matt/Rebekah : Hope they'll be together, I want them since Homecoming!

Hated :
              -Klaus boldly chatting up with Caroline : so so odd! Caroline is so right to reject him!
              -Elena lying to Elijah and telling the truth about Esther plan to Stefan
              -Stefan in "Angel" mode (it's all my fault, bla bla bla)

EDIT : Elijah is NOT the the spell! Rewatch what Esther has written on the page!!! (Niklaus, Rebekah, Mikael, Finn and Kol!)
              Last edited by cloisornothing; 02-15-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I just watched this episode yesterday because I had a game last week but I loved this episode! It was awesome! I believe that Caroline will fall for Klaus then have to pick between Tyler and Klais and pick Tyler. Don't like Esther's plan for some reason, and poor Eiljah ): I'm a Damon an Elena fan but I liked the Damon and Rebekah thing because Elena can get mad and jealous and show her feelings for Damon!

Comment

Originally posted by cloisornothing
                  EDIT : Elijah is NOT the the spell! Rewatch what Esther has written on the page!!! (Niklaus, Rebekah, Mikael, Finn and Kol!)
                  Interesting...it does look like Elijah's name is missing...it could just be a mistake on the shows part. Michael's name is on there instead.

Comment

But, for each name that was being shown we saw one of the Original sibbilings, including Elijah.
                    And why would Mikaelīs name be on that list if heīs already dead?

Comment

9/10

It was fantastic!!! The only thing I hate was how Elena treated Damon.

About Elijah Iīm not worried because I`m pretty sure that Esther`s plan won`t work.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎