Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dangerous Liaisons" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dangerous Liaisons" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to the episode and talk about it LIVE while it airs - this episode is going to be exciting!

ahhhhhh!!!! I'm so EXCITED about tonight!!! I might actually take a break from my break of watching TVD for this episode! I really really can't wait to see if we get some Elena/Elijah moments!!!

Comment

Oh, we are definitely going to get some Elena and Elijah! And we will get Klaus and Caroline too!

Comment

Wow...they start us off with some elijah/elena action!!

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

So Stefan breaks Damon's neck! Damons going to be mad...

----- Added 22 Minutes later -----

I guess Kol's going to be a trouble maker like Rebecca... and it looks like Damon might have met Kol before
        Last edited by Sugar; 02-09-2012, 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love the Kol and Rebekah interaction. They're such fun characters, and I like both actors a lot.

Comment

No...not elijah too!!! Wow...I understand it's the right thing to do, but....not elijah! I have a feeling this isn't going to work, and if it doesn't....esther isn't going to live long

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

WHY?? would Matt go off alone with Rebecca??? Is he nuts??

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

I wonder if the witch spoke the truth and that was a real spell...or if esther was just testing elena for some reason.... elijah is definitely not going to trust elena after this...if he finds out...

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

poor matt...

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Damon tells elena he loves her! Doesn't end well...

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

Well...i guess the show figured out how to get rid of all the originals at once.... why elijah too???

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

...and the damon/rebecca crazy begins....

----- Added 26 Minutes later -----

wait...if they are all connected now...does that elena is part of that as well? That she could die as well?
            Last edited by Sugar; 02-09-2012, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎