Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Banned
    9 Waddington Way, Skegness, Lincolnshire UK
    The season 11 suit from a comics stand point it would be a blend of Earth One and New 52, in a movie stand point it would be a natural progression of the Returns suit and the MOS suit with the diamond belt buckle and no trunks.

I don't know either why he has a belt? would be simpler to have pattering around the sides like the MOS suit.

[IMG]http://images.*****.com/smallville/images/6/6e/Season_11_Superman.jpg[/IMG]

I'm kind of surprised to have heard complaints about the artistic likenesses. That image looks a great deal like Tom to me. The one on the previous page didn't look bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by nate-dog1701d View Post
    I'm kind of surprised to have heard complaints about the artistic likenesses. That image looks a great deal like Tom to me. The one on the previous page didn't look bad either.
    Yes it looks like him. I just assume most people are used to seeing Tom in person and don't read a lot of comics. That's as good as it gets.

The problem is that the majority of other drawings don't look enough like Tom, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by nate-dog1701d View Post
    I don't get it either. Looks good to me!

Wowee! This excites me. I can't wait to see more.

I picked up the printed comic today at my local comic book store! It looks great!

Board Master
    I also picked up the print comic and it was a great read. It felt like an SV episode and a great start to the 11th season. The suit that Clark wears in the comics should've been the suit TW wore instead of the SR suit. He deserves to have his Superman suit after 10 years. Most of the cast who were in the Finale are in this one, including Tess. A great first issue that can't be missed and I hope TW and the SV cast are reading the SV comics.

No sign of Shelby yet.

Banned
    ^^
    what I want to know is what is the gender in season 11.

Forum Whiz
    Wonder when I'll be getting my printed copy, I pre-order it some weeks ago.

I just picked up and read my copy of the first issue and I can only say three words:

OH.......MY......GOD!!!!!!!!

This was EPIC!!!!!!!!! I love the new look of Superman's costume [the grey pattern on it is absolutely inspired and adds to the suit's overall awesomeness]. It felt like I was reading an episode of the show!!!!!!!! [I know a lot have said that, but its true!!!!!!!!]

I am just so blown away. I hope we get a Season 12 after this!!!

Well it depends. Didn't Buffy's season 8 take like 2 years of print to go into season 9?

Incurable Postaholic bigvillir001's Avatar
    the print copy is amazing the fist eps isnt even finished yet 15 mins in tv time damn commercials thank goodness for digital eps on fri. more now plz is it fri yet

Posting Pro KneelBeforeSmallville's Avatar
    So today i got to my local comic shop and picked up the comic today!!!

AMAZING!!!!

From start to finish a great read! you fall right back into smallville, and its written so intune with the show and the characters, it feels so natural!! it honestly feels like Smallville is back and i love it!!!

Bravo to the creative team, they did a great job, the artwork is fantastic, i see the characters 100% in every page! The book is also heavy, a good read and a solid premier!!

I want the show back! It felt like i was reading a smallville movie comic! Very cool! and LOVE THE SUIT!! Its new, elegant, and cool an classic all in 1!

SMALLVILLES BACK!!

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast