• #7.20 ”The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo”

Just the title.

Haha, interesting title.

Comment

Stieg Larsson, huh?

Comment

I hope they don't change it.

Comment

This one is written by Robbie Thompson!! yay!!

xD

Comment

That man has written two of the best episodes this season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
              That man has written two of the best episodes this season.
              He has also been Executive Story Editor since 7.01

Comment

Yah, I am really liking this Robbie Thompson guy. He also worked on The Cape which I really loved, but it was cancelled which sucked. At least it paved the way for Robbie to find this job though.

From the con this weekend, Jared and Jensen both said they will be starting to film this episode this week.

Comment

Oh yuck. I tried to watch one ep of The Cape once and couldn't finish it, I REALLY HATED IT.

Comment

The foundation of the show was perfectly fine. Being aided by a band of circus "freaks" is something you rarely see and I did enjoy the little mythology of the cape itself which would have been developed in later seasons obviously. The only thing that was lacking was the overall performances, imo. But the writing and the concept itself I rather enjoyed, it just needed time, imo, to gather its own identity without becoming too much like Batman.

Comment

Well, this episode will be the first in a four episode mythology-heavy arc to end the season it seems:

The Dungeon Master has orchestrated a fun adventure for Supernatural. Geek worlds collide in an upcoming episode when someone from the Whedonverse gets mixed up with the Winchester brothers.

Executive producer Sera Gamble tells TVGuide.com exclusively that Felicia Day will guest-star on the April 27 episode titled "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo." "We were so stoked that she agreed to do the episode because we're all fan girls and boys here," Gamble says.

"Felicia plays a girl named Charlie who is sort of a lowly tech working in one of Dick Roman's companies," says Gamble. "She's an amateur computer hacker and unwittingly gets wrapped up in Sam and Dean's problems. It's a classic story of an everyday girl who does not want to be in a whistleblower position."

Comment

FELICIA DAY (“THE GUILD,” “EUREKA”) GUEST STARS — Dick Roman (James Patrick Stuart) acquires Frank’s hard drive that contains sensitive information about the Winchesters and gives it to an unsuspecting brilliant hacker named Charlie (guest star Day) telling her she has 48 hours to crack the firewall or she is fired. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are tipped off that Dick has the hard drive and race to get to Charlie before she breaks the code. Meanwhile, Bobby (Jim Beaver) tries to help the brothers, but his rage towards Dick for killing him starts to get in the way. John MacCarthy directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson (#720).

Comment

K-Site's gonna add in the link soon, fyi. Lol.

And...holy crap you're fast with posting the descriptions man, haha.

Comment

lol i was just in twitter xD

Comment

and so it begins with bobby they all turn bad in the end

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎