No announcement yet.

Man of Steel Season 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers
    -Someone from Lex's family tree will reappear from Smallville beginning this season in a 4 episode story arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
      Spoilers
      -Someone from Lex's family tree will reappear from Smallville beginning this season in a 4 episode story arc.
      Interesting. Lucas Dunleavy/Luthor? I have been thinking that if he ever reappeared in a story, Lex could snap at him, describing him as a 'vampire' as an in-joke (but also sort of appropriate) to Paul Wesley's role on Vampire Diaries .

Comment

lol. That would be funny.

Comment

Description for Second Episode of Season 3.

3.02 Furies October 24th, 2013
          While still searching for Lois(ERICA DURANCE), Superman(TOM WELLING) gets distracted when highly high-tech technology is being stolen. But by who? By woman going by the name of the Furies(KAREN CLICHÉ, HELENA BOHAM CARTER. ODETTA ANNABLE, SARA RAMIREZ), but what’s more surprisingly is Lois is with them. She has been brainwashed by Granny Goodness(KATHY BATES). Meanwhile, Lex(MICHAEL ROSENBAUM) gets some disturbing news that my disrupt his future plans. Can Superman save Lois without hurting her and also discover Darkseid’s(DENNIS HAYBERT) plans for the technology stolen by the Furies. COLUMBUS SHORT, PEYTON LIST, MICHAEL MCKEAN, AND AARON ASHMORE ALSO STAR.

Guest Stars-Karen Cliché as Big Barda, Helena Boham Carter as Madd Harriet, Odetta Annable as Lashina, Sara Ramirez as Stompa, and Kathy Bates as Granny Goodness.

Comment

Description for Second Episode of Season 3.

3.02 Furies October 24th, 2013
            While still searching for Lois(ERICA DURANCE), Superman(TOM WELLING) gets distracted when highly high-tech technology is being stolen. But by who? By woman going by the name of the Furies(KAREN CLICHÉ, HELENA BOHAM CARTER. ODETTA ANNABLE, SARA RAMIREZ), but what’s more surprisingly is Lois is with them. She has been brainwashed by Granny Goodness(KATHY BATES). Meanwhile, Lex(MICHAEL ROSENBAUM) gets some disturbing news that my disrupt his future plans. Can Superman save Lois without hurting her and also discover Darkseid’s(DENNIS HAYBERT) plans for the technology stolen by the Furies. COLUMBUS SHORT, PEYTON LIST, MICHAEL MCKEAN, AND AARON ASHMORE ALSO STAR.

Guest Stars-Karen Cliché as Big Barda, Helena Boham Carter as Madd Harriet, Odetta Annable as Lashina, Sara Ramirez as Stompa, and Kathy Bates as Granny Goodness.
            Cool description, I was wondering what was happening with the Furies. Oh no, Lois is brainwashed, that's not good. I guess if Darkseid could get to Kara and Clark in other incarnations, it was only a matter of time before Lois fell victim too. Hopefully Clark can get through to her quickly.

Oh by the way, I posted my 25000th post in the Season 8 thread. I know, I have nothing left lol.

Comment

lol. I seen that. I'm read it when I have the chance.

Comment

Here's on set photo for Season 3 of Man of Steel! October 17th!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	On Set Photo(Genesis).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	6628268

Comment

Here's on set photo for Season 3 of Man of Steel! October 17th!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15980[/ATTACH]
                  Haha nice manip of Clark in Plastique!

Comment

thanks. I got it from Tom Welling as Superman manips thread.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Seven Day Promo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	6628269

Comment

Haha cool. These are good manips. Some of them aren't so good that I have seen. Can't wait for the premiere. I hope I won't fall too far behind. I'm starting work again soon and now I only really have time to read when I have insomnia lol

Comment

lol. I can't wait to see what you think. Congrats on finding another job.

Comment

lol. I can't wait to see what you think. Congrats on finding another job.
                            Thanks. It's the same job I was laid off from and this time it is supposed to be 6 months. Last time it was supposed to be 10 months and I got only 5 months...So hopefully it works out better this time.

Comment

Here's official Description...Spoiler Alert!!

3.03 Paranormal October 31st, 2013
                              To take Lois(ERICA DURANCE)’s mind off Granny Goodness’s mind control, Clark(TOM WELLING) decides take her to nearby circus to her dismay. There, Boston Bran aka Deadman(GUEST STARRING MILO VENTIMIGLIA) is performing. During his performance, Boston’s rope mysteriously snaps and falls to his death. But instead actually crossing over, he is brought back as a ghost and must find those responsible for his murder. With Superman(TOM WELLING)’s help, can he find justice? AARON ASHMORE ALSO STAR. MICHAEL MCKEAN, DENNIS HAYBERT, MICHAEL ROSENBAUM DO NOT APPEAR IN THIS EPISODE.

Guest Stars-Milo Ventimiglia as Boston Brand/Deadman and Dominic Zamprogna as Bruno Mannheim

Comment

3.08 Sanctuary December 5th, 2013
                                -Title Revealed
                                -Alan Ritchson returns as Aquaman in this episode
                                -Elena Satine guest stars as Aquaman's wife Mera
                                -Trevor Donavan guest stars as Arthur's brother Orm.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎