Man of Steel Season 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!

Comment

New Promo for Season 3 Premier Genesis!! Check it out!!

Bold Red Letters:
      A NEW BEGINNING IS HERE

INT-ON APOKOLIPS

We see lakes of lava fire, Parademons flying over and statues of Darkseid. The camera goes to tall tower as Darkseid, Desaad, and Lex Luthor look out. Lex is astounded at what he sees.

Lex Luthor
      What the hell is this place?

Darkseid
      This Lex Luthor…is Apokolips.

Tilt down as we see Apokoliptians gathering and Parademons.

Chants
      Darkseid!!

Desaad
      They’ve been waiting for your return Lord Darkseid and ready to follow once again.

CUT TO:

Detective Maggie Sawyer
      This Darkseid guy, do you know anymore about him.

Jimmy Olsen
      No just the guy looks like he doesn’t mess around. I think this going to be big and I think Lois’ disappearance might be connected.

Turpin looks to the sky shocked.

Officer Dan Turpin
      About this being big, you weren’t wrong.

Sawyer and Jimmy look up to see Boom tubes in the sky. More than the City Pandemic. We see a swarm of Parademons with an Armada exiting out of each. Panel 360 as everyone is shocked and afraid.

Jimmy Olsen
      Dear God.

CUT TO:
      EXT-LEXCORP

We see Omega Soldiers still surrounding the people of Metropolis as they look to Lex at the podium. He gets ready to speak.

Lex Luthor
      People of Metropolis. I know you are scared but there’s no need I assure you.

Sawyer looks to Turpin.

Lex Luthor(CONTD)
      It’s a new era. It shall being this day. The Era of Darkseid.

CUT TO:

BOLD RED LETTERS:
      WILLS TESTED

CUT TO:

Superman
      What about Darkseid?

High Father
      I will tell you the story.

Superman
      With all due respect sir, but I don’t have time for a story. Darkseid can be planning attack.

Orion
      Watch your tongue that is the High Father, Supreme God of New Genesis.

Superman gives Orion a stern look.

High Father
      Calm down Orion. Superman’s just passionate and cares for his world. Darkseid has attacked Earth as of yet, but you are right he’s planning something. Trust me Superman, this story will help you.

CUT TO:

Lois starts running down the hall as the Parademons chase her in pursuit. She hit’s a corner and halts abruptly and her face widens in shock. Pan to electricity spreading through all the way to the exit. Pan back to Lois as Granny Goodness walks past the Parademons. Lois turns to face her with a grim look.

Granny Goodness
      Did you really think you can escape, my dear.

Lois Lane(blankly)
      Well, yeah.

Granny Goodness
      There’s no escaping. I admire you’re determination, but Granny will break you. And you will follow the command of Lord Darkseid.

CUT TO:

BOLD RED LETTERS
      HERO BROKEN

CUT TO:

EXT-METROPOLIS LEXCORP

We see people watching as Darkseid stands over Superman pummeling him. He stops as Superman struggles to get up.

Man
      I never seen Superman take a whooping like this.

Darkseid
      You’re no match for me kryptonian. None of your people ever were. I am a God!! Struggling with the inevitable is foolish pride. You’re days end and my Genesis begins.

Tilt up to the sky as we see Apokolips heading towards Earth. Lex looks up unsure. Jimmy, Sawyer, and Turpin look up in awe.

CUT TO:

Darkseid
      You’re beaten kryptonian. You’ve failed.

Superman looks like he’s defeated. A glance of fear is on his face. Darkseid kicks Superman hard in the chest. Everyone watches on sadden.

Darkseid
      Metropolis, will run red with blood and chaos will reign in. And Earth will be my Apokolips. Watch as your city falls and then you’re precious planet
      FADE OUT

MAN OF STEEL
      SEASON PREMIER
      OCTOBER 17th 8/7c

Comment

Nice promo. Glad to see it uncancelled. Next time if you feel you can't write it, put it on indefinite hiatus

Comment

lol. I got a message from Rhaspodel and he restored my enthusiasm for writing.

Comment

Major Spoilers

-Alan Ritchson will reprise his Aquaman role from Smallville in Episode 8 of the Season.
            -Benjamin McKenzie will make guest star in episode 12 of the season reprising his role Bruce Wayne/Batman from The Dark Knight Series.
            Last edited by Rival X The Great; 09-15-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Yes. So pumped for this!

Comment

nice spoilers. Is this the first time Batman will be on Man of Steel or did you have him before? I seem to remember them together somewhere. My brain is mush lol

Comment

Bruce Wayne had a cameo at Chloe's funeral in the first episode of Season 2.

Comment

Yeah. I would never use Cyborg out of respect my boi Lee Thompson Young. Yeah Cmpunk's The Batman Season 2 inspire me to bring Aquaman in but Batman was already planned for Season 3. Bart is actually Barry Allen in my series. I had to fix the mistake smallville made.

Comment

Oh right. Thanks for reminding me. I don't know how active I can really be these days but if you ever want to bounce ideas off me for this season, let me know. I don't think I have any creative writing left in me but I'm up for creative consultation.

Were you inspired by cmpunk24's season of The Batman to bring Batman and Aquaman into this? Or was it a happy coincidence? I thought it would be nice to have Cyborg back in some sort of story but I'm not sure if it would be morbid given Lee Thompson Young's untimely passing. Bart would be nice to see back too but I believe you had him previously. I seem to remember him being actually Barry Allen but nicknamed Bart.
                      Last edited by Vergon6; 09-18-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                        Yeah. I would never use Cyborg out of respect my boi Lee Thompson Young. Yeah Cmpunk's The Batman Season 2 inspire me to bring Aquaman in but Batman was already planned for Season 3. Bart is actually Barry Allen in my series. I had to fix the mistake smallville made.
                        I don't know what happened to make it look like your reply occurred 3 hours before my post you were replying too. I understand. If I ever wrote another story and wanted to use Cyborg as way of honoring his memory, I think it would have to be set in a time before his death. But I know what you mean.

Oh cool. I look forward to both. Yeah I remember. Have you read Haunted? It's the third main arc for the Smallville comic and I feel the best one yet.It sort of explains how Bart used the names of the different flashes as aliases in Run. It rectified it, since Jay Garrick does indeed exist in Smallville
                        continuity.

Comment

I read parts of Haunted. I don't remember that much about it. My favorite storyline is the Argo story.

Comment

I read parts of Haunted. I don't remember that much about it. My favorite storyline is the Argo story.
                            Any more spoilers to share about the season? Will Darksied be a threat the entire season or just the first half?

[SPOILER]In regards to Haunted, Bart revealed that the names of Jay Garrick, Wally West, and Barry Allen popped into his head when he got his powers. Basically he knew their names because he was connected with them thanks to the Speed Force. Although I think it has been mentioned on more than one occasion that Bart's portrayal on Smallville was similar to Barry Allen. He also meets a similar fate to what Barry did during Crisis on Infinite Earths. The nod to where Bart was really from in the Argo arc was a nice touch though[/SPOILER]

Comment

Darkseid will be a threat entire season with Easter Egg to a new threat for season 4. The bart thing was cool.

Comment

Darkseid will be a threat entire season with Easter Egg to a new threat for season 4. The bart thing was cool.
                                Awesome. I can't even imagine who you are going to go with for Season 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎