Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man of Steel Season 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a big spoiler for Smallville fans. Allison Mack will be returning in one episode this season. Which is episode 4 entitled King.

Comment

WHOA,very shocked to see this. im assuming its a flash back or dream sequence

Comment

Cool, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by cmpunk24
          WHOA,very shocked to see this. im assuming its a flash back or dream sequence
          Neither. Just wait and see.

Comment

Aw man!

Comment

Wizard Magazine: Welcome Man of Steel and The Dark Knight creator Terence Jordan.
              Terence Jordan: Thanks I'm happy to be here.
              Wizard Magazine:You're gearing up for Season 3 of Man of Steel.
              Terence Jordan: Yes, and I'm very excited about it. I think it's going to be the best season yet.
              Wizard Magazine: Can you give any insight or spoilers for the upcoming Season.
              Terence Jordan: This Season is going to be darker than the past seasons. This season will definately test Clark/Superman's will. He will start to have doubt while facing Darkseid cause he never face anything like this before.
              Wizard Magazine:Interesting. It's rumored that this is Michael Rosenbaum's last season as Lex Luthor, is that true?
              Terence Jordan: Yes it is. He wants to move on to other things and I fully support him. He's been breath of fresh air on the show and enjoyment to work with.
              Wizard Magazine:I understand his episode have been cut down in half.
              Terence Jordan:Yes to work with his schedule. And his absence will be explained in the episodes he's not in. So it won't be like he's gone and not no where he is.
              Wizard Magazine: Will Lois and Clark ever have the talk about him being Superman, that kept getting interrupted in the season finale?
              Terence Jordan:Yes they will finally have the talk in episode 2. It's going to be a deep and emotional.
              Wizard Magazine:So where is Lois? I mean she was apparently kidnapped at the end of Awakening? Can you give details on that?
              Terence Jordan:Let's just say she no longer Earth.
              Wizard Magazine:We also hear another rumor that Chloe is going to return is that true? And how will that work exactly?
              Terence Jordan:It's true Allison Mack will return in episode 4 featuring Mr. Mxyzptlk. So let your imagination run wild with what that episodes about.
              Wizard Magazine: My final two questions are, that you're finally giving the fans what they waiting for this season, Batman will be appearing this season, yes? And what other DC Characters are appearing?
              Terence Jordanlaughs) Yes he will. Benjamin McKenzie is schedule to appear as Bruce Wayne/Batman in the second to the final episode. And that's all i can say on that. Other DC Characters, umm...Laura Vandervoort is scheduled to return for three episodes this season. One is the Premier, the other is episode five and the finale. Deadman will appear in episode 3 and will be played by Milo Ventimiglia from Heroes fame. And that's about it for now. More may returns cause this will be the biggest season yet.

Comment

I'm incredibly excited. You and Rhapsodel have been the reason I've got involved in fan fiction and I commend you on your work on this season and it hasn't even started yet

Comment

Thanks you. That means alot to me. I hope to continue entertaining you with my fanfiction.

Comment

Here's episode description for Season 3 Premier Genesis.

3.01 Genesis *Season Premier* October 12th, 2012
                    ERA OF DARKSEID BEGINS!!! The Season Premier kicks off with Superman(TOM WELLING) learning the story of Darkseid, New Gods, and Apokolips from Orion(KEVIN MCKIDD) and High Father(GUEST STARRING ANTHONY HOPSKINS). Darkseid(DENNIS HAYBERT) begins to put his plans in motion to conquer and mold it to his image by using Lex Luthor(MICHAEL ROSENBAUM) to speak on his behalf. Will the world follow Darkseid not if Superman has anything to say about it. Meanwhile, Jimmy is frantic over a lost Lois Lane(ERICA DURANCE), who is stuck on Apokolips with old an woman name Granny Goodness(KATHY BATES) but for what? Can she escape?

Guest Stars-Anthony Hopskins as High Father

Comment

Intriguing official description. Sounds like it's going to be a good run. Kathy Bates seems somehow appropriate for Granny Goodness haha. Hmm, Chloe returning in an episode with Mxylptlyk, perhaps a parallel universe version...an illusion...him masquerading as her...bringing her back to life? So many different possibilities.

Comment

Episode Title for Episode 6

3.06 Pride November 16th, 2012
                        -Title Revealed

Comment

Interesting, can't wait.

Comment

At teaser trailer will be posted tomorrow. But i have some upsetting news for you guys. The Season Premier has been pushed back until November 16th. Due to The Dark Knight Season 2 not wrapping up quickly as I hoped.

Comment

Man of Steel Season 3 Premier Teaser Trailer

In Bold Red Letters:
                              A NEW BEGINNING IS ARRIVING

CUE IN NICKELBACK THIS MEANS WAR
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

CUT TO:

EXT-APOKOLIPS

We see Darkseid in his tower with Lex and Desaad looking down at the people chanting his name.

Apokoliptians
                              Darkseid!!! Darkseid!!!

CUT TO:

Bold Red Letters
                              ALL WILL FOLLOW

CUT TO:

EXT-METROPOLIS

We see Lex at the podium outside the Lexcorp building.

Lex Luthor
                              Make way for a new a era. A new Genesis. Give yourself to the god that is Darkseid. And you shall be free.

CUT TO:

Darkseid standing center of the road as the people of Metropolis bow before him. He has twisted smirk on his face.

CUT TO:

EXT-METROPOLIS

We see a swarm of Parademons and huge beast like dog creatures roaming the streets.

CUT TO:

Bold Red Letters
                              THE TRUTH

CUT TO:

INT-NEW GENESIS

We see Superman and Orion talking.

Superman
                              I can’t just stand here while Earth is in peril!

Voice
                              Trust me Superman we know how you’re feeling but fight Darkseid you must know the history.

CUT TO:

Bold Red Letters
                              EVERYTHING’S AT RISK

CUT TO:

Supergirl saving Jimmy from almost getting hit by a bus.

CUT TO:

Lois running down a long dark hallway while Parademons chase her.

CUT TO:

We see an older woman smiling evilly as the camera zooms in on her face.

CUT TO:

We see Apokoliptian tanks rolling through the streets of Metropolis.

CUT TO:

People looking to the sky and cut to what they’re looking at. The planet Apokolips hovering the Earth.

CUT TO:

Darkseid holding Superman with one hand over his head. Superman appears to be unconscious.

Darkseid
                              This is your hero!!

FADE OUT

Each letter forming Man of Steel comes on screen slowly in bold red letters. The song ends.

NEW SEASON
                              November 16th, 2012
                              On KSiteTV

Comment

man that was just epic

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎