No announcement yet.

Chuck Vs. The KSiteTV Morgue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Vs. The KSiteTV Morgue

Now that Chuck has concluded, that means this sub-forum will be moving to the KSiteTV Morgue.

But not yet!

People are still talking about the finale quite a bit, so the move will probably happen around Feb. 15. And once it's moved, you're all still welcomed to discuss Chuck there, and none of the old posts will be lost or moved.

Love the title.

Comment

I was just thinking about this the other night. It still hasn't sunk in for me that it's over (I keep thinking we're on hiatus or break or something). But I suddenly realized that Chuck would be moving to the Morgue soon. And I had a "it really is over" moment.

Comment

We're in the Morgue now. Hopefully people will still post to talk about Chuck from time to time

Comment

Nooooooooooooooo

Comment

It's 6-15-2013. The Chuck Full Series Box Set is available seemingly everywhere and apparemntly is selling really well. In the past ten years it was one of the best shows out there. Action, funny, geeky, sexy sci-fi, spy-fi. This show had it all. There is informal talk of a movie version that may be made sometime in the future, which I think is entirely plausible. Here's hoping. Nothing out there appeals to me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jjgravitas
              There is informal talk of a movie version that may be made sometime in the future, which I think is entirely plausible.
              When the Veronica Mars movie did the Kickstarter thing one of the first things I saw was a push for a Chuck movie (even Zachary Levi tweeted something, I believe?) but so far I haven't seen more about that.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎