Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Bringing Out the Dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't get the whole doppelganger thing. I agree with the person who said enough with killing Alaric already. Both Damon and Stefan love Elena. Boy! I didn't see that admission coming. All the originals are animated again. What are they going to do in little ol' Mystic Falls? Glad they killed off Caroline's father. I didn't like him. What purpose does Matt serve? Gotta agree with comment about Bonnie serving the plot instead of her character being served. This was an okay episode, my socks were not blown off. 7/10.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
      WOW!!
      Xanderman , you´ve just read my mind abt that whole Elena?Caroline and Caroline/Bill scenes. You got into the issues perfectly! I join yyou on those views!
      Thank you for saying that! I'm glad we're on the same page. Here's a more honest version of that scene:

Elena: Caroline, it's your dad's choice if he wants to die....clearly being dead is better than being a vampire, duh. I know this because I regularly have sex with vampires and fall in love with them. And also you're a vampire and you suck.

Caroline: Hey! I thought we were friends!

Elena: Not really....and besides, you gotta respect people's right to choose, even when those choices are really, really dumb. Just like I respected my brother's right to choose before he left town.

Caroline: No you didn't!!

Elena: Okay whatever but that was different. That was to protect him from dying. What I'm telling you to do is not protect your father from dying. Do you see the difference?

Caroline: I think I hate you.

Elena: And I hate vampires so I guess we're even. Speaking of vampires, where's Damon and Stefan? I haven't kissed one of them in ages, gawd I love them.

Originally posted by Dexter
      It would have been out of character for Bill to turn into a vampire though. He tried to torture vampirism out of Caroline. It wouldn't have made much sense if he became a vampire.
      His reasoning for it wasn't the best though, not to me anyway (as I discussed above). I mean yes he tried to torture it out of Caroline, but he also came to eventually accept Caroline as still being his little girl and not some soulless monster, and even went so far as to say she grew up to be the person he always wanted her to be (even as a vampire). So clearly vampirism isn't all bad or automatically evil. Besides, I'm not sure there is even a "God" in this universe (which seems to be ruled by Nature gods/goddesses/spirits/what have you), so who exactly is Bill trying to impress by dying a man instead of a vampire. Lol the least he could've done was give it a try and if he hated it he could just walk out into the Sun and give himself the true death instead of being a coward and leaving his daughter an orphan (well fatherless anyway).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎