Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck Series Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

awwww....it's really ending...

Comment

oH, C'MON, NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Subway?

Comment

His tear dried up fast lol

Comment

Kiss the girl!!

Comment

Its OVER

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

good finale but wish there was more. Chuck movie one day perhaps?
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-27-2012, 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Can't believe its over.

Comment

That was so, so sad.

Comment

Nice to see that everyone had a happy ending. Great to know Jeffster finally got their big break.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      Nice to see that everyone had a happy ending. Great to know Jeffster finally got their big break.
                      I just wish we had gotten to see that happy ending for Chuck and Sarah instead of having it somewhat implied. Throughout the final two episodes we didn't really get to see the Chuck and Sarah we've come to love over the years.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      good finale but wish there was more. Chuck movie one day perhaps?
                      I really hope there will be a movie one day. I need there to be a movie. I want to see Chuck and Sarah get theri house with the red door and the picket fence and the family/babies.

Comment

I just finished watching it. sad. i was hoping there would be some kind of intersect flash type thingy with sarah the moment chuck kissed her. but they left it for us to do what we want with it. soooooooooo i say she got her memory back so those two could have their happy ending.

jeffster rocks.

Comment

good episode, really wish a tv special is made soon just to see how chuck and sarah end up

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

fantastic to hear the producer has pitched ideas to do an online movie special of chuck soon

i so hope it gets the go ahead
                          Last edited by Amar J; 01-28-2012, 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I choose to believe that as chuck was telling sarah the story of them that she was slowly regaining some of her memories causing her to laugh and tell chuck to kiss her and eventually she will remember everything and they will renew their wedding vows after she asks chuck to marry her again and have a son named bryce bartowski after bryce larkin and a daughter named samantha after sarah's birth name.

Comment

still a bit depressing there was a sort of cliffhanger left, wish we saw like 10 seconds of the future 5 years on with their kid or something

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                                I just wish we had gotten to see that happy ending for Chuck and Sarah instead of having it somewhat implied. Throughout the final two episodes we didn't really get to see the Chuck and Sarah we've come to love over the years.

I really hope there will be a movie one day. I need there to be a movie. I want to see Chuck and Sarah get theri house with the red door and the picket fence and the family/babies.

Ya I agree there should have been a little bit more with Chuck and Sarah. It is assumed that eventually she will get all her feelings back towards Chuck but would have been nice if Chuck with his Intersect had the power to do a reverse Superman kiss and instead of forgetting it makes her remember. Although even for this show it would be unrealisitic. While we assume everyone lives happily ever after and are probably still in the spy game they could always make another season lol.

Ya I think they could seriously make a TV movie atleast for the show. Dont think it will pull in enough people for a big screen version But with Shaw still alive they can seriously make a plotline with a movie for that too.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Amar J
                                good episode, really wish a tv special is made soon just to see how chuck and sarah end up

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

fantastic to hear the producer has pitched ideas to do an online movie special of chuck soon

i so hope it gets the go ahead
                                they are planning some sort of movie? well hopefully it happens. While I dont want it to be like Supernatural where they had a perfect series finale and then drug it out another 2 seasons I think atleast 1 2 hour movie to show what happens next would be cool.
                                Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-28-2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎