Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "7:15 A.M."?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved this episode! Definitely one of my favourite ones. I love Snow White/Charming stories and I like that they are not pushing into a relationship or anything but creating it and maybe taking it down a little which is good.

The actors who play Snow and Charming have such great chemistry with each other and they are very good as actors too. I liked how they introduced Grumpy and the dwarfes, really liked that a lot. I'm looking forward to more snow/charming stories!

10/10

Comment

i gave it a 10, as usual hehehe i don't know if it is because the show is quite new yet (so there's no time to be disappointed ) or if it's because i'm so in love with the show but, for me, every episode is awesome so... *shrugs*

Things i loved the most about the episode:

- The kiss!!! - OMG i hasn't been this excited about a TV kiss since Sv's crossfire!!

- Snow and Charming - no need to explain. They're great and i loved all their scenes, specially the one is Storybroke.

- The dwarfs - the fact that Grumpy was the one who helped her AND he was whistling "Heigh-Ho" (seriously, how cool what that?!?! ) and then we met the others. Not to mention the bond they shared, with him telling her about love and the pain being important. Quite beautiful

- Rumple! - my fav character (because he's so complex). Every time he shows up i pay extra attention waiting for clues

- the lonely rider - is a lonely writer! (now that i think about it, it was so obvious, i mean whoever could show up there but a writer, right? i can't believe i haven't think of that. I wonder if the course, affected the author of the stories either... who knows, maybe he's one of the Grimm brothers. I'm very intrigued with his character... would love to know more (why did REgina thought we was familiar??? )

- Kathlyn is not a b**** hahaha in fairy tale world she was quite arrogant and spoiled, but in Storybroke she looks different. The way she opened up to David really made me see her under a different perspective. And i truly felt sorry for her...

- Red/Ruby - in storybroke she annoys me a little but now i want to know more about her character. Hope they'll explore Red's story soon.
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-24-2012, 09:53 AM. Reason: Breaking Forum Rule #10 - abuse of emoticons

Comment

Awesome episode. I think I rewatched the last few scenes about 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
          Loved:
          - the Snow/Charming stuff in Fairy Tale Land
          - getting to see Red interact with Snow and Charming in Fairy Tale Land
          - loved the Grumpy / Snow and Leroy / Emma parallels in "jail"
          - the little things like Regina buying a comic for Henry at Mr. Clark's drug store and Mary Margaret reading "The Mysterious Island" (intentional LOST shout-out per Ginny Goodwin's Twitter)
          - Emma and The Stranger's conversation
          - getting to see the animal shelter they've been talking about since episode 6 (?)
          - Kathryn not being pregnant
          - the quiet moment of Emma (who looked like a kid eating her sugary cereal) reaching out to hold Mary Margaret's hand in comfort
          - the shock of Snow drinking the forgetting potion and the hilarity of Regina seeing David and Mary Margaret kissing at the end

I gave it a 10 because I didn't really have anything to dislike in this one.

Alan Dale seems to always be meddling in my favorite TV couples. Since Desmond and Penny didn't let him win, I don't think Snow and Charming will, either
          You know, I may be the only one in this, but I was actually hoping that Kathryn WAS pregnant and then have us find out that David hadn't even done anything with her. It'd make getting away from her much easier if that happened.

I thought it was a pretty good episode though, I'll give it a 9. I think more could have been explored (I echo the thought of it feeling like it went by too fast), but overall, I enjoyed every bit of it from beginning to end. I really am eager to see how the Snow/Charming thing works out now that she drank the potion.

Also, someone mentioned the possibility of the Stranger being Henry from the future. When I hear that and think about how he was kind of flirting with Emma a bit...that just really makes me feel weird, and I hope it's not true (though I'm sure that'll be the case). If anything, maybe it'll be one of the original authors of the Fairy-tales that we know. He could have been writing from experience (IE: he could have either stumbled into it somehow, or was originally from there), and had known about the fate of the Fairy-Tale world beforehand, and had escaped into our world. Sure, that brings the question of why they didn't age (since I'd be thinking, if anything, he was one of the original Grimms), but things like that seem to have a way of getting figured out. It's obvious he knows all about the real nature of Storybrooke. His line about "inspiration" really made me think he knew everything, if not close to everything.

Comment

I thought the scene, where Regina goes to Emma and tells her to check up on the stranger was well done. You can't help but to be on Regina's side. Sure, she's the Evil Queen and everything. But, she's also a parent, who walked out of her house and saw her 10 year old child, talking to a complete stranger and is naturally concerned.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎