Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Lex Luthor stayed on Smallville through seasons 8, 9, and 10?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Lex Luthor stayed on Smallville through seasons 8, 9, and 10?

How would've had his presence changed Smallville in the final 3 seasons? Would've we still seen Tess Mercer, Davis/Doomsday, and Zod? I have a theory that he would've been in a coma for most of season 8[ after surviving the Fortress of Solitude collapse] and when he came out of it, he would've had memory lapses to where he forgot about Clark's secret and upon seeing Doomsday unleashed, that would've been his new obsession. So, solving the mystery of Clark Kent would've waited until season 9. But, then insert Zod and maybe then he draws a connection and without any other memory lapses, would finally discovered Clark's secret. Sorry if this has been discussed before on this forum, but I'm sort of new and didn't go through all of the pages of threads here to see if this has indeed been discussed before, lol.
    Last edited by TheSecretVampire; 01-20-2012, 09:07 PM.

Interesting theory, i like it!!! I Love MR and Lex as a character, he made the show very powerful but in some way his exit from the past 3 seasons made them dive deeper and create alot of cool new storylines. It would of been cool for him to be in a coma or on the run in season 8. It would of been cool to see him working with Zod in season 9, or have him working with checkmate instead trying to hunt down Zod and clark (the blur). I loved the epic return in the Finale but it would of been cooler if Lex had a long ending arc. Possibly him coming back in the Power suit to try and work with Darkseid or try to go behind his back. There could of been so many cool storylines. If they would of got MR back for atleast 2 eps a season i would of been beyond happy.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
      Interesting theory, i like it!!! I Love MR and Lex as a character, he made the show very powerful but in some way his exit from the past 3 seasons made them dive deeper and create alot of cool new storylines. It would of been cool for him to be in a coma or on the run in season 8. It would of been cool to see him working with Zod in season 9, or have him working with checkmate instead trying to hunt down Zod and clark (the blur). I loved the epic return in the Finale but it would of been cooler if Lex had a long ending arc. Possibly him coming back in the Power suit to try and work with Darkseid or try to go behind his back. There could of been so many cool storylines. If they would of got MR back for atleast 2 eps a season i would of been beyond happy.

Not to mention, if he had a scene with Oliver in the finale. Whoa, seeing Oliver's facial expression upon seeing Lex alive again would've been epic, lol

Comment

Having lex in his powersuit and Clark dressed as Superman for the first time getting ready for a final fight but then the show ending would have been epic. I always felt that the show needed to end with a cliffhanger to get it right.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎