No announcement yet.

Alaric and Meredith

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaric and Meredith

Will this actually be a real thing? What do you think about Mr. Saltzman and Dr. Fell hooking up with their differences and based on what they both know?

I really liked Alaric and Jenna together, so it's hard for me to accept him being with someone else. They have potential though. It could turn out to be an interesting relationship. I'll wait and see how it goes.

Comment

I don't feel any chemistry between them at all, it's a bit stiff and it but forced for my taste
      Last edited by Lori; 01-26-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Jut get a really bad feeling from her, anyone else get the sme?

Comment

I don't care to see Alaric hooking up with anyone. There's way too many other relationships going on in this show. It's only going to end badly, like Giles and Jenny

Comment

I don't care to see Alaric with anyone right now, actually. And Meredith is odd to me. I don't know if it's the casting, or her character in general. Maybe that's the point...we haven't gotten to know much about her. I still think Damon's right about his initial thoughts of her, that she's psycho. But, maybe that's another point too, that she's really the exact opposite of what their first impressions were.

But, Alaric...come ON! She goes to take your magic, life-saving ring off your finger right after she admits that she will do anything--ANYTHING--to save a patient's life, and you still go in for the kiss? Blech.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
              I don't care to see Alaric with anyone right now, actually. And Meredith is odd to me. I don't know if it's the casting, or her character in general. Maybe that's the point...we haven't gotten to know much about her. I still think Damon's right about his initial thoughts of her, that she's psycho. But, maybe that's another point too, that she's really the exact opposite of what their first impressions were.

But, Alaric...come ON! She goes to take your magic, life-saving ring off your finger right after she admits that she will do anything--ANYTHING--to save a patient's life, and you still go in for the kiss? Blech.
              I'm with you on this. Tho Alaric being happy with someone wouldn't bother me. But everything about Meredith is how i feel including that maybe its the point. And That ring scene!! WTH how did he not see that she was trying to get his ring? *face palm*

Comment

Meredith is popular in the books so this is pretty sad, im with you guys I don't like her either, if the whole blood draining vamps was supposed to shock or impress me it didn't work lol

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎