Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody taken a closer look at the new Season 4 footage in the clip? It looks like Sherriff Forbes and someone else in the background when Damon is choking Matt. And before that the blurry clip looks like Stefan in Elena's house but surrounded by plainclothes guys with guns. What's up with that?

Comment

It was a good trailer ore clip. But 99% was before Season 4 :/ I think they are fool people just to get more viewers But I cant wait to se if Elena really is a Vampire Ore if shes just heald...

Originally posted by rej@ne
      Season 4 video from comic.com 2012 TVD panel. Poor Matt... being tossed away on the wall by a furious Damon must hurt right?

I just canīt wait to October, 11th!!

Comment

Well, I think it was a bit tacky to use the Shakespearīs Hamlet famoust dilema "To Feed orNot to Feed? Thatīs the question" I mean, everyone knows Elena WILL NOT DIE. And I think when they showed Damon saying "thereīs no door number 3" it makes me feel that THERE IS A DOOR NUMBER 3 INDEED""" Maybe Bonnie is the 3rd door OR that April new girl...

Comment

Looks like they've cast April! I'm familiar with this actress since I use to watch The Nine Lives of Chloe King.

Comment

Originally posted by losdrivaren
            It was a good trailer ore clip. But 99% was before Season 4 :/ I think they are fool people just to get more viewers But I cant wait to se if Elena really is a Vampire Ore if shes just heald...
            I think the scene w/ Stefan youīre talking abt happened in season 3 when he defied Klaus and even kiied a hybrid girl in from of Klaus by ripping her head off. It was when Stefan "stoled" Klausīcoffins. I mean, thatīs what I think it is this scene abt.

Comment

Originally posted by thejourney
              Has anybody taken a closer look at the new Season 4 footage in the clip? It looks like Sherriff Forbes and someone else in the background when Damon is choking Matt. And before that the blurry clip looks like Stefan in Elena's house but surrounded by plainclothes guys with guns. What's up with that?
              I finally saw it! You're right it does happen really fast...the scene with the guys with the guns surrounding Stefan.

Here's some scoop on season 4:

Last edited by Sugar; 07-20-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Bonnie always play on the edge! And her mother if I remeber correct lost her powers when she messed with to much Vampire.
                But Bonnie can never lose her Powers I think A main character lose her power? No^^

Originally posted by rej@ne
                Well, I think it was a bit tacky to use the Shakespearīs Hamlet famoust dilema "To Feed orNot to Feed? Thatīs the question" I mean, everyone knows Elena WILL NOT DIE. And I think when they showed Damon saying "thereīs no door number 3" it makes me feel that THERE IS A DOOR NUMBER 3 INDEED""" Maybe Bonnie is the 3rd door OR that April new girl...

Comment

Bonnie always play on the edge! And her mother if I remeber correct lost her powers when she messed with to much Vampire.
                  But Bonnie can never lose her Powers I think A main character lose her power? No^^
                  I understandyour point but this time sheīd be helping a vampire (who turned to be her best friend Eelna) turning back to human. Besides Elena was turned by accident and also she never wanted to bea vamp. Maybe the dead witches could consider all that and wouldnīt take Bonnieīs powe away... Anyway itīs just a crazy idea that one of a door number 3...

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

I understandyour point but this time sheīd be helping a vampire (who turned to be her best friend Eelna) turning back to human. Besides Elena was turned by accident and also she never wanted to bea vamp. Maybe the dead witches could consider all that and wouldnīt take Bonnieīs powe away... Anyway itīs just a crazy idea that one of a door number 3...

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

SPOILLER ALERT!!

I read that thereīll be another character showing in MF on ep 04X03. her nameis Halley and sheīs described as stunning sexy and alsotough

Does antone have any oficial word abt that spoiller?
                  Last edited by rej@ne; 07-21-2012, 06:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Paul Wesley interview!

http://www.ksitetv.com/vampire-diaries/interview-the-vampire-diaries-paul-wesley-on-elenas-change-vampire-guilt-klefan/15346

I'm never a fan when Paul gives interviews since he always sounds like he doesn't like his character or playing him. He's always trying to turn Stefan into Damon. They already have a Damon on the show! Some fans like the way Stefan is!

Comment

Lots of goodies here:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Secrets-1050303.aspx

I'm worried about this one since Tyler is probably still possessed by Klaus...

Expect a "big, spontaneous, explosion of joy with some kissing" the first time Caroline (Candice Accola) lays eyes on Tyler, who she thought died. "Shirts are flying off in our first episode back," teases Trevino

And I can't believe they put klaus's name in this list... That's never going to happen.

Though I really like Elijah's name in the mix!

Early in the season, newly-turned vampire Elena (Nina Dobrev) will have what Plec calls her "first hot vampire sex" with either Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Matt or Elijah. A possible clue as to who the lucky guy is? "Elena saved Matt's life, so he's going to end up paying it forward in a very peculiar way." Dobrev's reaction to the action: "It's like she's going through puberty and vampire sex is going to feel like her first time."

Comment

Season 4 premiere title!! The CW has realeases season 4 episode 1īs title "GROWING PAINS"

The title will likely have many different meanings. Elena will be transitioning to being a vampire, which is a major growing pain; the characters are expected to enter high school, and I’m sure the whole getting used to the Elena thing will constitute “growing pains” for Stefan and Damon
                        Last edited by rej@ne; 07-28-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

And 2nd episodeīs title is "MEMORIAL" twitted by Julie Plec

Comment

Here's some interesting bits, though I'm not posting everything:

– Bonnie will do everything and anything to prevent Elena’s transition. Whether or not she’s successful and the consequences of the kind of magic she taps into will impact her arch season.– According to Plec, the new vampire hunter headed to Mystic Falls is “very hardcore, he’s very skilled he’s very strong. He kind of takes our heroes by surprise, in that they think they can wipe the floor with him pretty easily and quickly, and he sort of stuns them with being difficult to defeat early on. They’re going to realize they’ve got a bigger problem than they’re used to.”
                            – Klaus’s decision to stick around Mystic Falls will be tied to the vampire hunter. Says Plec: “He definitely has an agenda that he wants to service which we’ll start to get a hint at about three episodes, four episodes in, and it will involve how he feels about the existence of this hunter.”
                            – Klaus isn’t the only Original sticking around. We haven’t seen the last of Rebekah or her other brothers and sisters. “We’ll definitely get glimpses of the other Originals over the course of the year,” says Plec. The exec producer also hinted that we may learn more about Esther’s backstory. “One of the things that we’ve always said in the writer’s room is Esther’s creation of the original vampires was predicated on a spell that she already had, so where did she get that? And what does that mean?” says Plec. “Does it mean that there are vampires that pre-date the original vampires?”
                            Looks like the vampire hunter guy will be sticking around awhile.

Comment

It was such a cool interview where Julie Plec gave us a lot of tidbits/spoillers abt season 4. But the part I liked the ost was the one abt a Delena moment inepisode 3 or 4, especially when Plec describes Elena "being put of her character..." hmmmm What that sippose to mesn? A bolder Elena? Sexier? ...

Comment

Check out what Ian Somerhalder said at a Comic.com interview abt season 4 Damon and, especially abt Elenaīs hot vamp sex! In his opinion Stefan will be the chosen one to play that role in vamp Elenaīs bed...

“Listen. Elena, we know her to be this phenomenally solid human being; an amazing individual, this beacon of light, this shepherd through the valley of darkness,” Ian points out, “but, Damon and Stefan have these tendencies to be highly volatile, very unpredictable at times when they’re on a bender and they’re crazy… who’s to say that when she turns into this vampire and goes through this transformation, when her amplified 10,000-fold, that she’s not going to become this super-volatile, unpredictable being? The yin and yang of it all is that obviously she chose Stefan, so I’m sure there’s some hot vamp sex that’s going to happen there, and then when she gets tired of Stefan, who knows… maybe she’ll come to Damon,” he teases.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎