No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Destined4Delena
    Ahh okay I got it..My apologies for the blonde moment but thanks for explaining
    Hey, everybody is blonde sometimes.

BTW, the new promo clip for the finale just proved it. The veil is still just down within the triangle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angui
      Hey, everybody is blonde sometimes.

BTW, the new promo clip for the finale just proved it. The veil is still just down within the triangle.
      Haha Good for Klaus, Elijah and Marcel that in just only one episode have killed vampire, vampires and witch in this exact order. So no worries in New Orleans from the dead... for now. BTW is Klaus expected to be in season 4 finale?

Comment

• yup, Klaus should be in the finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar
          yup, Klaus should be in the finale.
          Cool. It would be totally crazy, not to say stupid and ridiculous, let Klaus (the main villain since season 2) out of the finale. I still think he should have been there when Silas was being defeated (kind of, not really sure abt that) last episode...
          But ell, at least heŽll be back once more

Comment

• I still have a hard time believing Silas really was defeated..It just felt too easy to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Destined4Delena
              I still have a hard time believing Silas really was defeated..It just felt too easy to me

Its pretty certain from the trailers for tonights finale that the Slias story isn't finished yet. But, I really hope the bazaar events of the Wlaking Dead episode are proved to be just more of Silas mental manipulation.

Otherwise, they really have made some errors with the story line. Like a baby vamp (Elana), zero years old beating up a 500 year old vamp (Katherine) and a 163yo vamp (Damon) beating up a 2000yo vamp (Silas).

But TVD does have a history of building up a character. having him appear for two or three scenes, then killing him off far too easily - remember Michael!
              Last edited by AcesA; 05-16-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• I'd say the veil wasn't closed since Bonnie died in her attempt to close it and leave or keep Jeremy in the human world. So its still open but just within the triangle.

This veil is a strange thing though. Bonnie said she dropped it, but what she did was only allowed supernatural creatures trapped in the veil to come back to the real world and not pass on to whatever is beyond the veil. Its odd that Silas didn't just down the cure and try to pass on. How would he know that the pocket Bonnie created only allows one way travel.

Actually, Silas taking the cure would explain him being easily beaten by a vampire less than a tenth his age.
                Last edited by AcesA; 05-16-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Here's an interview with Julie Plec about the Finale...

And another article:

Last edited by Sugar; 05-16-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar
                    http://www.eonline.com/news/419768/t...n-and-season-5

Here's an interview with Julie Plec about the Finale...

And another article:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...amons-hap.html
                    Seriously? Plec planned to make Damon human but changed her mind after somebody assumed it'll be Damon right at the moment it was clear that there is a cure? Hello? It's in the books and that's no spoiler since it just happened differently. I'm disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎