No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 Spoilers

Hi! I am new to this board, but am a major fan of TVD. Have been watching since season 1 and so happy to have found this board where people share my obsession...errr, I mean passion for this show! Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about a possible season 4? It just HAS to return!! Thanks!

I'm gonna guess for you, and say yes! There has to be a season 4, if they shut this down early I will legitimately cry.

Comment

Yeah it has been doing very well so I think it will be back for another season.

Comment

I read somewhere that TVD and Secret Circle are highly expected to be renewed! But it´s not ofcial though.

Comment

It's the best show on The CW, so why wouldn't it get renewed? Everyone's contract runs out after Season 6, so the actors may want to move on after that. Also, Kevin Williamson might plan to end it at that point, but he really hasn't been involved with this season as much, so I don't know.

Comment

Season 4?

The season 3 finale is getting closer and closer each day and I haven´t heard a word abt a renewal of the show so far. Anyone has some tip or clue abt season 4?

Comment

On March, 26th Ian Somerhalder (aka Damon Salvatore) tweeted this "Back in ATL- next time I'm at this airport- ill be a free man. Wrapped.Season 3 in the can".

Now add this to the season finale titel THE DEPARTED plus exec producer Julie Plec teases on the finale being a blast and a blow for the fans and the charaxthers plus Ian saying on an interview that the fans WILL cry in the finale... Ok does it mean that Damon will be the one departing? will he be in the next season? Is there going to be a next season at all????
              Last edited by rej@ne; 03-27-2012, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Of course there is going to be a next season. It's the CWs highest rated show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                  Of course there is going to be a next season. It's the CWs highest rated show.
                  But what abt Damon?? any oficial news abt Ian´s contract reneal?

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                    On March, 26th Ian Somerhalder (aka Damon Salvatore) tweeted this "Back in ATL- next time I'm at this airport- ill be a free man. Wrapped.Season 3 in the can".

Now add this to the season finale titel THE DEPARTED plus exec producer Julie Plec teases on the finale being a blast and a blow for the fans and the charaxthers plus Ian saying on an interview that the fans WILL cry in the finale... Ok does it mean that Damon will be the one departing? will he be in the next season? Is there going to be a next season at all????

I doubt he leaves. He along with Elena and Stefan are the big 3 in the show. If anything, maybe Damn leaves like Stefan did last year and returns by the 5th or 6th episode in season 4.

Or maybe something bad happens to Elena in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire

Or maybe something bad happens to Elena in the finale.
                      hmmmm.... Inteeresting! Could she becoming a vamp??

Comment

Julie Plec has just tweeted this:
                        "Congrats to the cast/crew on the last day of season 3! We´ve got season 4 half-broken, so enjoy your vacay, then let´s get back to work"

What does that underlined line mean exactally?
                        Tnk for the help
                        Last edited by rej@ne; 04-03-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure...maybe she means that they've got the first part of season four's story line plotted out. The end of season 3 is supposed to be a setup for season 4.

Comment

hmmmm... yeah I think you´re right!

Comment

The CW hasn't announced a pickup for Season 4 of "The Vampire Diaries" yet, but fans can rest easy -- there is zero chance that the network would cancel its best-rated drama. Though the show is sure to be back, we also know that not every cast member will return for Season 4.....Luckily, we caught up with McQueen at Warner Bros' Television Out of the Box opening at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills on Thursday night. With a little coaxing, he revealed that Jeremy's return to Mystic Falls is not just a visit, and he will be returning in Season 4. "No, I'll be back for next season," he promises. "Jeremy's home."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎