No announcement yet.

FORSAKEN and COVENANT Official Re-Watch Thread, January 20th, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORSAKEN and COVENANT Official Re-Watch Thread, January 20th, 2012

So we head into the Finale of Season 3 this Friday night. Firstly we see the return of an older clone Emily Dinsmore, and she's crazier than ever. Then we close out S3 with the powerful Covenant.

Who's going to be joining me for the re-watch?
    Friday 20th January, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST
    0%
    Friday 20th January, 11.00pm - 1.00am CST
    0%
    Saturday 21st January, 11.00am - 1.00pm CST
    0%
    Saturday 21st January, 2.00pm - 4.00pm CST
    0%
    Saturday 21st January, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST
    0%
    Sunday 22nd January, 12.00pm - 2.00pm CST
    0%
    Sunday 22nd January, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST
    0%

Me!

Comment

glad to see the rewatches are still happening. sorry to say i haven't been on board in a loooooong while. i'll try to jump back on this friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
        Me!
        Excellent, R!!

Originally posted by SVfan87
        glad to see the rewatches are still happening. sorry to say i haven't been on board in a loooooong while. i'll try to jump back on this friday.
        I hope you can make it, SVf87.

These re-watches will happen for another 76 consecutive weekends, when we will end on the Finale of this magnificent series. Hopefully many of you will make the full trip with me, on the journey that Jeff (SGuthrie27) began.

Comment

I should beable to make random comments again My lack of DVD's is kinda irritating!!

Comment

C'mon, Jim, treat yourself. There's nothing like pulling a DVD out at random and watching an old ep of SV. Let your family know that you would like the 10 season box set for Christmas this year.

On that subject, we are still waiting for the release of the S10 DVD set here in Aus.

Comment

banner time!

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                  C'mon, Jim, treat yourself. There's nothing like pulling a DVD out at random and watching an old ep of SV. Let your family know that you would like the 10 season box set for Christmas this year.

On that subject, we are still waiting for the release of the S10 DVD set here in Aus.
                  Atleast I have seasons 5-10 on DVD! And "Commencement" on tape!!
                  Last edited by Karafan1; 01-17-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                    I'll be there!
                    Great news, as always, MrsK.

I'm counting on you for another 76 Friday nights!!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Karafan1
                    Atleast I have seasons 5-10 on DVD! And "Commencement" on tape!!
                    I bought myself a S1 to 4 pack years back then invested in the original WB S1 to S9 Australian releases. You are welcome to my S1-4 set, Jim.
                    Last edited by skully; 01-18-2012, 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Why does it have to end in 76 weeks? We should keep it going forever like Star Trek.

Comment

Heh, that's a fair call, sk.

1 day 8 hours to rewatch. Please join us at 11.00 pm CST tomorrow night.

Comment

I got my computer back and will be back here in 24 hours!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                            Excellent, R!!

I hope you can make it, SVf87.

These re-watches will happen for another 76 consecutive weekends, when we will end on the Finale of this magnificent series. Hopefully many of you will make the full trip with me, on the journey that Jeff (SGuthrie27) began.
                            Awwww, thanks, Steve -- that was awfully nostalgic. I'm really hoping that many of us stay on board the full time as well, although, like smokedkill, I have little problem with starting all over again and going through the series a second time with those who are interested. Count me in for the 11:00 slot, as usual!!!

Comment

Good news, John and Jeff.

Under 22 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍