Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "True North?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the blind witch had a small part but a good one. i liked it a lot. she was very menacing. and her eyes look really cool. silly little Hansel. doesn't he understand no eating means no eating? anyways, nice scene. and the suave stranger rolling up on his motorcycle at the end. very cool. very mysterious. can't wait to see who he turns out to be.

Comment

When the Evil Queen was talking about the blind witch, I was expecting the old hag that was with the EQ when she tried to start the dark curse. Hanzel and Grettle should have been closer in size.............concidering they were supossed to be twins. It was another great epp!!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        What were those papers Emma was looking at in the car? I meant to freeze frame, but haven't yet.
        Some old news articles about Emma being found, as a baby, on the side of the road by a 7 year old boy. I wonder if the guy with the bike is that boy,

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
          Some old news articles about Emma being found, as a baby, on the side of the road by a 7 year old boy. I wonder if the guy with the bike is that boy,

When I first saw the article, I wondered if that boy grew up to be Henry's dad. But, I am interested to learn more about that boy and who he turns out to be.

Comment

I gave this episode a 10. I really liked this episode. This show is so well written, which makes it a joy to watch. The acting is very good too. I liked seeing the Evil Queen do magic. I enjoyed Hansel and Gretel's back story. The Blind witch was creepy. I'm glad they stuffed her in the oven. I also want to know who this stranger is. I liked the part where Emma tells Mary Margret that she is her mother and the part where MM looked at the blanket. I thought for a split second that it might have been familiar to her. I also want to know who this mysterious stranger is. This show is too addicting.
            Last edited by Animal; 01-17-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal
              I gave this episode a 10. I really liked this episode. This show is so well written, which makes it a joy to watch. The acting is very good too. I liked seeing the Evil Queen do magic. I enjoyed Hansel and Gretel's back story. The Blind witch was creeepy. I'm glad they stuffed her in the oven. I also want to know who this stranger is. I liked the part where Emma tells Mary Margret that she is her mother and the part where MM looked at the blanket. I thought for a split second that it might have been familiar to her. I also want to know who this mysterious stranger is. This show is too addicting.
              Same here! I have to tune in every week to see what evil Regina is raining down on the inhabitants of Storybrooke! I with everyone else about the mysterious stranger and what part does he play in all of this. I have a feeling he's not so much a stranger than he is someone who was also cast into town along with everyone else....Only from what I saw of next week's episode[SPOILER]Regina said "There's a stranger in town" so it leads me to think this guy was unexpected and a surprise to Regina as well![/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                That's what I've been thinking too.

Comment

I loved it! Another great episode! I got a little teary eyed at end.

Comment

^^^ Your avy is Amazing!!!

Comment

One of the best episodes for me, so far.
                      It was a very dark and sad story but well done. Also i admire how everything and everyone are entwined on the show.
                      And now i'm curious about the mysterious biker...

Comment

The Evil Queen has her own apple tree. Did she have Hansel and Gretel steal one from the Blind Witch because they were irresistable???

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                          The Evil Queen has her own apple tree. Did she have Hansel and Gretel steal one from the Blind Witch because they were irresistable???
                          That or the Blind Witch's apple had the poisonous magic on them that the Queen's own apples didn't. The Evil Queen's apple tree could have just been perfectly ordinary apples.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎