X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "True North"

Predict the ratings!

I have a feeling they may be lower this week because of the Golden Globes

Since last year the Golden Globes beat out the competition and got 17 million viewers, I think it will impact OUAT's ratings. I still think they will be strong but may dip a little from last week. I hope I am wrong because it was a good ep and deserves better ratings.

Comment

My bet:
      8.5 M and 2.9
      Next week we will have better ratings. Golden Globes are Golden Globes...

Comment

According to TVBytheNumbers.com, last night did a 3.3 / 9.839 million viewers, which is EXCELLENT considering Once had its usual crappy lead-in and was up against The Golden Globes and NFL Playoffs.

Comment

AWESOME numbers with the competition.
          I want to see ratings without football and awards.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
            According to TVBytheNumbers.com, last night did a 3.3 / 9.839 million viewers, which is EXCELLENT considering Once had its usual crappy lead-in and was up against The Golden Globes and NFL Playoffs.
            Hey now, I like America's Funniest Videos as a lead-in! It reminds me of when Lois & Clark was following it, back in the 90's before Youtube or any of that... lol.

And actually, it was when America's Funniest PEOPLE was on at 7:30, that it became more painful.

Still, AFV is comfort food, like The Simpsons. I like knowing it's there even if I don't watch.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Hey now, I like America's Funniest Videos as a lead-in!
              No disrespect to America's Funniest Videos! You know I love a good "someone gets hit in the crotch" video like everyone else...I'm just calling it crappy, in terms of numbers. Once doubles it pretty much every week. It's not like the NFL lead-in that the FOX animated shows get.

Actually, having AFV as a lead-in shows how well Once has done. It's a freshman drama and does those big numbers without a good lead-in.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎