Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Time After Time After Time?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your English is fine. I can understand you.

Comment

Sure, the ratings show that there aren't that many fans which is sad, but it's not different than what we've seen the last two seasons. Supernatural has always been the little show that could, but Supernatural will not be cancelled this season, so...I don't care about what the ratings show, lol.

Comment

A way better time traveling episode than the western one we were presented with last season. This and season 6 have done a good job with taking the show back to its season 2 roots, although I do hope they're really building up to something big like how season 1 was building up to the Apocalypse. I don't want something "end of the world" big again, but something along those lines. Great idea of making Ness a hunter as well.

Comment

I felt they telegraphed that Jodie was returning by including her in the "Then" montage but oh well (the spoilers said an 'old friend' of Sam's--or the boys, can't remember?--would be returning. I have to admit I hadn't thought of Jodie that way.

The boys in the car, the red flash and blam! Dean's gone.

Jodie calling in the flashback (and the reveal that she knew Bobby was gone--made me wonder if the boys told her or if she found out some other way?) and waking poor Sam up.

And once again a reference to anime (it's now canon that Dean likes it!).

Squatting in the condemned house (nice to see that again) and the boys playing rock, paper, scissors. And Dean breaks from traditions (it's canon he always goes with scissors) for this one? Interesting.

The clip we saw before was nice to see in context. I still don't know why Dean didn't give Sam crap for knowing the Justin Timberlake reference, though.

Sam: "Are you going to look at more anime or are you strictly into Dick now?" First, I can't believe they got that past the censors and second, I have to admit that one took me a while to figure out (that he was talking about Dick Roman!)!

I'm not sure how I feel about Dean being good with computers now (via tutoring from Frank).

And holy crap, Sam's eating again? *world wobbles* And now we've caught up to where we started from.

I liked Dean at the cop shop and the meeting with Ness. Loved Dean visibly doing the math too. Cute!

When Dean and Ness were planning on going up against Chronos, once they knew he was a god, why didn't he mention he's ganked Gods before? Seems like the sort of thing you would?

I loved the Jodie&Sam scenes. Very cute. And the bottle of booze from Rufus was a nice (if random) touch.

Oh look, as I fast forward through the commercials here's an ad congratulating show for it's two PCA's! Cool.

Chronos and his girlfriend. I'd heard that this episode (Sera said I think?) took some inspiration from the movie The Time Traveler's Wife. I've never seen it but I know the premise. So okay, a God in love...

The older lady (Ezra?) kissing Dean. I literally LOL'd. Anyone else think she was going to turn out to be Bobby's Grandma or something? And Dean's idea based on BTTF 3 (which Samuel Colt already did once as well).

Good thing Jodie sent Sam up to sleep or he never would have seen his name! And now they have a time (Sam's expression when the girl tells them about seeing Dean choked was great acting on Jared's part, I thought). The summoning and Sam ganks yet another God (anyone else thinking they could have made a deal with him to help take out the Leviathan?).

Chronos' prediction...hmm, the Leviathan win?

The smash cut ending was very abrupt.

I have to admit, going in I wasn't sure how good this one would be (I felt the time travel thing was played out). But I found myself really liking it. Dean got a lot of good quips in, Sam and Jodie worked well together and it tied into the overall arc nicely as well.

Comment

I wonder what they did with Bobby's body.

Comment

Similar to what they did with Dean after he went to Hell, I bet that the brothers did not burn his body in case Bobby were to come back.

Comment

Yeah but that was different. Sam did that while he was searching for a way. It seems here that they aren't even considering looking for a way to ressurect him.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎