0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bo-ring
    0%

This was great episode but i was perplexed by why the writers went the route of making sara walker the intercet, it just didn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TECHWON
      This was great episode but i was perplexed by why the writers went the route of making sara walker the intercet, it just didn't make sense.
      I couldn't agree more. I'm actually SHOCKED...and not in a good way. I knew this was coming once Sarah and Casey got pinned down. Sarah is bad ass in-and-of herself, naturally. This moment would have held SO much more emotion for me if it were Chuck to put them on.

Comment

Let me preface this by saying that I really don't have a problem with the potential storyline(s) that could have occurred from Sarah uploading the Intersect... but that said, its way too late to pull that now. And going by the promo, the writers & PTB know its shoe-horned in because she's already having problems because of it. The idea and execution is a game-changer, just used at the wrong time in the 'game', ie, way too late to be truly effective (IMO).

And in reality, knowing that Beckman (the CIA) has a pair of glasses handy to either suppress or outright remove the Intersect [see: beginning of "Vs the Business Trip" and the end of the Morgansect], why didn't Chuck just put the glasses on when Morgan gave them to him after NQ and his gang started shooting the Vail BM up? Even if it turned out to be a 'bad' Intersect, or just wanting it out after NQ was stopped, Beckman is just a call away from getting it out.

And if they truly wanted out of the spy game as they continuously harped on all episode long, even right as they stopped Casey from chasing after NQ when he escaped the Vail BM, the reason was "we stopped him from getting the Intersect and we can be done now, just let it go." Fine. But if you know the reason the bad guy is doing what he's doing, why keep said reason and thus keep you in the business you're trying to get out of?! Sarah mentioned destroying the glasses to Chuck over the phone after she woke him up and before he was abducted, my question is why the heck they didn't destroy the glasses outright!? If you aren't going to use them, as you want out of the spy business and you know this guy wants it for bad reasons, kill both birds with one stone and destroy them!

Sorry for that rant, but when you look at it logically, it really does make sense and they did the opposites of logical.
        Last edited by SVfan26; 01-13-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I liked this one. For once I actually enjoyed the Jeff and Lester side plot. It was funny and I loved how it intertwined with what Team Bartowski was doing. A new vulture each time they woke up in the car - hilarious.

I knew they would have to do something drastic and dramatic to set the stage for the big finale episodes and I guess Sarah as the Intersect was it. While I didn't see this coming, I don't have a problem with it because the preview showed her having a problem processing it. If it starts to kill her then it's more true to the mythos of the Intersect.

When she put on the Intersect I couldn't help but think of that great scene in Chuck vs the Suburbs where Chuck saves her in the Intersect room. In that instance anyone looking at the Intersect that wasn't Chuck was killed instantly. Perhaps you could explain the discrepancy by saying that that was Fulcrum trying to copy the Intersect, or that was the Intersect 1.0, and this was like 3.1 or something. Whatever.

This has been a great show and it's about to end. I can understand them wanting to do something amazing that surprises all of us for the ending.

Comment

Heehee! Bo Derek a spy! I'm a bit shocked about Sarah. Are they going to kill her off?

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
              but that said, its way too late to pull that now. And going by the promo, the writers & PTB know its shoe-horned in because she's already having problems because of it.
              This. Saw it coming, it was pretty obvious once the firefight started that Sarah was going to put them on but it seems a little late in the game to throw this in.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...
              Loved the set up with Jeff and Lester spying on the spies.

Sarah wants to do counterterrorism? Yeah, cause they would never run into anyone who wants to shoot them or anything? *scoffs*

Loved the scene with the coffee where they were trying convince Casey to go along with it. "Chief Googler", ha!

No more Buy More? Noooooooooo!

Discombobulated is an awesome word!

The guys reaction to Sarah saying "last mission", funny.

Anyone notice how anytime someone says they can't be hypnotized they go under twice as quick?

Reagan's old office space (nice touch!)?

The whole subplot with Alex and what she did while they were on break was...okay I guess.

I loved that Bo Derek played "Bo Derek" (and she's a spy, that's cool). Chuck's crush on her "You didn't hit her in the face, did you? I'm kidding. But she is Bo Derek." All cute stuff. And the reference to the lap dance from Jaclyn Smith (can't tell the writers love Charlie's Angels, can you? Ha.).

Jeff and Lester followed them? that seemed a bit out there.

Originally posted by closetclana
              A new vulture each time they woke up in the car - hilarious.
              I thought that was great too! And must have been an easy episode for Vik and Scott to shoot. They just had to keep saying the same lines over and over!

Liked the twist on the Vail Buy More (anyone notice "Big Michelle" eating that Subway sandwich?).

Finally, Bryce Larkin gets a mention!

The firefight scares Jeff and Lester (thought that was actually very realistic and in character. They'd shown they don't like danger or trouble, even if they say they do).

The the Bad Guy takes Chuck and Sarah puts on the glasses. I have to admit I was wondering what her flash face would look like but she didn't seem to have one?

Thoughts on that are above but I have to admit, this show doesn't quite have the magic without someone having the Intersect in their head so I'm a wee bit glad someone does again.

So a solid entry for this last season.

Comment

Welling_is_pretty said:
                The the Bad Guy takes Chuck and Sarah puts on the glasses. I have to admit I was wondering what her flash face would look like but she didn't seem to have one?

Thoughts on that are above but I have to admit, this show doesn't quite have the magic without someone having the Intersect in their head so I'm a wee bit glad someone does again.
                I know, right? I was SOOO disappointed when Sarah didn't do her version of Chuck's 'flash face'! In fact, her face stayed the same as it was, only the zoom into her eyeball let us know the flash was imminent.

And I agree that Show isn't really Show, 'feel-wise', without at least somebody having/using the Intersect and flashing, but here's to hoping Chuck has to upload the original 3.0 that Shaw was going to before Chuck sabotaged it, to stop and then help Sarah remove her Intersect.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                  I was SOOO disappointed when Sarah didn't do her version of Chuck's 'flash face'!
                  I know! Especially since, at one of the Cons, Yvonne was joking about what her flash face would look like and all. I hope tonight's ep might give us a Sarah flashface then. The zooming (heh) just does not suffice.

And yeah, I hope someone has the intersect before the end (and it works properly) as well. I mean, Orion had one for years and with the help of the Governor he was okay. With the changes made and Orion's updates I don't see why Chuck (or someone but I'd rather it be Chuck) couldn't as well. I know he and Sarah want out of the life so they can have a family but considering how many enemies they've made (and how often pop culture has shown us that you can't leave that kind of life behind!) shouldn't they have some sort of 'protection' or defense against that sort of thing?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎