No announcement yet.

#7.23 "Survival of the Fittest"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
    If Meg does indeed become Queen of Hell, that would be a SMART idea. She's been on this show for seven seasons...it's time for a promotion.
    I've loved Meg ever since she was played by Rachel Miner. I couldn't stand the first actress, if only because she was just too evil/*****y and had no redeeming/fun qualities. I love Meg/Rachel Miner... I hope her and Castiel get together haha. Meg seemed kinda embarrassed/annoyed when Castiel was getting lovey dovey toward her, but she obviously wants him as we saw in The Cage episode Season 6.

Comment

I'm all for Meg as the Queen of Hell. This NEEDS to happen.

Comment

From the RioCon....

"There's a reason why Crowley approached Cas about the souls while he was observing Dean. The reason will be shown in the upcoming episodes." - Mark Sheppard

Comment

Is the Finale going to be 2 hours?

Comment

No. Episode 23 airs by itself on May 18.

Comment

Baby is back in black!

Comment

Anyone else excited for the "Road So Far" recap with Kansas as much as the episode itself?

Comment

Haha, I always am. Do you remember the "Road so Far" recap before "The Man Who Knew Too Much"? The song didn't start right away and I was scared as hell that they wouldn't play it, I also remember some discussions prior to the finale wether Sera would stick with the tradition of Kansas or find a new song for the finale recaps. Thank God she stuck with "Carry On Wayward Son".

Comment

Here's a preview clip:

(BTW, please link to the trailer article posts on KSiteTV whenever you can, rather than embedding here. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                      Haha, I always am. Do you remember the "Road so Far" recap before "The Man Who Knew Too Much"? The song didn't start right away and I was scared as hell that they wouldn't play it, I also remember some discussions prior to the finale wether Sera would stick with the tradition of Kansas or find a new song for the finale recaps. Thank God she stuck with "Carry On Wayward Son".
                      Yah, I remember the talk about Sera not using Kansas, but I kinda knew she would. All the talk of how Sera would change Supernatural and she didn't change it in any way...it's still the Supernatural we've known since the Pilot.

Hearing Kansas just makes it feel all more Supernatural than it already is though. It's the un-official song for the series and the writers/producers/et cetera know it.

Comment

NM read the Ksite thing. Why not post embed? It's not like there's anyone around here anyways =/ unfortunately.

Comment

I think they should use " Slow ride, take ot easy"

Comment

In the last sneek peak Castiel says there isn't any angel left. They were all killed or are in hiding.

That could easily be one the plots in season 8. Maybe someone wants the heaven. Pagan gods, Crowley, another creature.

Or maybe God could return.

Really wanting to see what they're setting up for S8. I hope is something bigger. An arc like in the previous seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                              Anyone else excited for the "Road So Far" recap with Kansas as much as the episode itself?
                              Of course And they shall never change that.

Comment

Finally the return of the car! Baby, we've been waiting for you!

And I'm looking forward to hearing the lovely strains of "Carry On" myself as well. I do get a thrill when it starts up over the "Then"...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎