Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    So "Get Dick" may just be a working title:

Csilla Vámossy ‏ @_Csilla_@TheJimMichaels Hy Jim! I saw this: 7.22 "There Will Be Blood" 7.23 "Get Dick" Is it true there'll be a 23th episode? How is it possible?

Jim Michaels ‏ @TheJimMichaels

• @_Csilla_ there is a 23rd episode this year but the title has not been even discussed yet...

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-12-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Haha, I like the title "Get Dick". I wonder though if they'll "get him", 'cause if the Leviathan storyline will go on for another season then the boss man has to be alive and kickin' right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Magnificent One View Post
    Haha, I like the title "Get Dick". I wonder though if they'll "get him", 'cause if the Leviathan storyline will go on for another season then the boss man has to be alive and kickin' right?
    Maybe they can replace him with another boss.

New title!!

7.23 Survival of the Fittest

Good; Jim Michaels was right. Not that "Get Dick" wasn't a bad title as it made me laugh out loud, but...we definitely needed a better title for a finale.

Snippets from the filming of the finale has both Jim Beaver and Misha Collins spotted during a night scene.

From TVline:

What to Expect | The episode is titled “Survival of the Fittest,” and it will take truly the best to save mankind. In order to stop the final phase of Dick Roman's plan, Dean and Sam team with some old and new friends, including Castiel, Meg, Bobby and newcomer Kevin the prophet. As the two sides engage in a mind game to try to outsmart each other, expect plenty of surprise twists and a cliffhanger ending that leaves two fan faves in a very unexpected place

Settling In
    Sounds epic!!

Meg is fighting against the Leviathans?

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Meg is fighting against the Leviathans?
    i guess... Probably Crowley is going to appear.

"Fan-faves" could mean anybody....I don't think Heaven, Hell or Purgatory have been fully explored IMO...we have seen snippets of Heaven and Hell (the endless line and the multitude of heavens), but the Leviathans need to go somewhere. Back to Purgatory makes sense....Castiel and Dean could get zapped into Purgatory with the Leviathans leaving Sam and GhostBobby to try to get them out...the Leviathans are probably still the big-bad for Season 8 as it's going to be hard if not impossible to wrap up that story in the few remaining episodes...AND big-bads have continued from one season to the next.

My fan-faves are Castiel, Crowley and Lucifer....I just love these characters and them interacting with each other would be awesome.

I really really really would like Castiel and Bobby to be regulars again next season. I have really missed them. I'm fine with GhostBobby (much like in Being Human) being able to interact with Sam and Dean through the flask. And human-Cas was much more enjoyable to me than bad-Cas...

I'm looking forward to the new episodes! September is going to be a looong way away...Hopefully we get some spoilers at Comic Con....that is if Season 8 is confirmed?

With Carver being the new showrunner, that pretty much confirms an eighth season besides the usual CW press release.

And...I wouldn't mind seeing Sam, Dean or Castiel stuck in Purgatory. Heck, Meg could even get trapped there somehow, but I wouldn't understand if Ghost!Bobby gets stuck there. We've seen enough exploring through Hell and Heaven for it to not look cheesy, so Purgatory is the next plausible step.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by luisl View Post
    i guess... Probably Crowley is going to appear.
    That would be the only possibility of why Meg would fight alongside Sam and Dean. There is no other bit of reasoning to think Meg would fight against the Leviathans, so I bet they are just pushing everything together in that where Meg actually goes up against Crowley.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 04-18-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Some news that should make the fans happy...

"Supernatural": Everyone's favorite character will be back in time for the finale -- yes, we're talking about the Impala. Speaking of favorites, Jim Beaver tells us there's a good chance he'll return as Bobby in Season 8 -- so while it looks like he won't be coming back to life any time soon, we can expect him not to be banished forever.
    ----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

What if...Bobby becomes a villain next season? If he starts to become vengeful and knowing what he learned in "Of Grave Importance", he could take in the essence of other spirits...would be sorta like a Willow/Buffy kind of thing in...season six I believe it was.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 04-23-2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Some news that should make the fans happy...

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

What if...Bobby becomes a villain next season? If he starts to become vengeful and knowing what he learned in "Of Grave Importance", he could take in the essence of other spirits...would be sorta like a Willow/Buffy kind of thing in...season six I believe it was.
    no please no!! too jump the shark. Besides they could kill him really easy.

After "Of Grave Importance", I'd love to see a bid baddie that could absorb other spirits and last longer than just an episode, so I wouldn't call it jumping the shark if a spirit, who could turn into a vengeful one, actually becomes a vengeful one. How would that be jumping the shark?

Plus...Bobby stole the flask once, he could do it again. And if he could do that, how easily could it really be to kill Ghost!Bobby?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast